Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Nowhere! :(

Hooked a trailer to the back and filled it for tomorrow morning’s trip to the tip! (What is it with this silly pre-booking regime other than encouraging fly-tipping? Rant over!!)

Spent the weekends of my childhood running round the reculver campsites and the towers. happy days :)

I’ve not been to Reculver for 40 odd years but that does bring back a few memories. Your first picture also prompts two questions:

Is a VW campervan conversion classed as a motorhome for parking purposes?

If the answer to the first question is ‘yes’, is my campervan still a motorhome if the V5 says ‘Van with side windows’?

0.9m to work. It's peeing it down so drove in.

Edit: to scare @Trouts some more, I drove 0.6m to the cafe and back for lunch. :eek:

Last edited:
Couple of long journeys before lockdown stops us going out.
Yesterday a visit to @CRS Performance to get the suspension sorted out followed by a trip today to the lads at Ovano to have the drawer/bed installed.

Yeah, I did @Loz really nice. That place is just at the start near the pub. Might go the other side this morning before I head out.

Missed the walk this time @Loz but thanks I'll keep it for next time. That place is staying open as a car park so may go back.
Did manage to retake this...
OI000007.JPG

Back