Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Nowhere! But I did fire it up to see what the Adblue warning was saying after I p1ssed half the adblue over my drive (using the god awful spout that came with the container!)

Oh lol bet you were popular, it’s evil stuff not the greatest stuff on electrics
Or hinges....especially those hidden by a cosmetic plastic flap!!! Six months worth of dog-house and damp cloth wiping!!!

well that's dramatic!! (and stunning!) :inlove:

but i though we were in lockdown?
not that i'm judging you, just really have no idea what the rules are?!

Wales lockdown ended a week ago... Yes, I know... the rules have confused everyone...

Wales lockdown ended a week ago... Yes, I know... the rules have confused everyone...
Wales was in lock down and now is only open to people living in Wales. It is illegal to cross over the border from England to Wales without legal reason. You could be subject to prosecution. You are bound to have tripped numberplate recognition cameras.

Wales was in lock down and now is only open to people living in Wales. It is illegal to cross over the border from England to Wales without legal reason. You could be subject to prosecution. You are bound to have tripped numberplate recognition cameras.
Ooh, the use of ANPR for such “border control” is straying into a minefield and a grey one at that. The van is allowed to cross the border, although the occupants may not be! One only has to provide the name of a driver in relation to a traffic offence - “no comment” is a valid response otherwise. “Who was driving your van illegally” is the test! It ain’t illegal for your van to be there, though it might be illegal for you to be!

I stayed over night in the Oxwch Bay hotel car park there is no fee if you have a drink or meal. The food was really good and fairly priced only downside is that there are no public toilets so had to use the port potti!

Looked out the window of my spare room (home office) at it mournfully knowing it is going nowhere today!

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Back