Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

No mate,there are a few restrictions but the kids really enjoyed it.
Sorry it’s cheddar gorge caves that has closed down for the foreseeable not Wookey hole. I’m never sure which is which. Did them both on a school trip about 30 years ago and haven’t been back since. I think my kids are too old for this now :(

I haven’t been anywhere in the van today but I did drive to Castelfranco Veneto in it on Thursday and Friday with a stopover in Rosenheim on the way.

My son is moving there with his girlfriend from Bristol and we moved all their stuff, to say the van was full is an understatement, I’ sure it was overweight but still managed 35mpg on the journey down at a constant 75-80 mph as per the speed limits.

COVID means I can’t stay here very long as things are tightening up so I will get going tomorrow aiming to be home for Monday and the. 2 weeks quarantine.7602D850-A205-4034-AFE4-F02CC3C1D664.jpeg0048D1F5-712D-43BC-939D-CC043E949A7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Was Any T6F down or around in Seaford and Newhaven this weekend gone .... There was Transporters and VWs everywhere we went ........ Not bad for a cold windy rainy weekend

was down there for some sea fishing, but was a wash out the sea was so rough but a nice weekend away loving my Van............ NO tent ever again lol ....

Last edited:
Highlight of this week - a 20 mile round trip into the office this morning.
Back on the driveway until the weekend now :confused:

Took my eldest to @CRS Performance to have suspension sorted! I’ve never known a workshop to pull out two chairs and make a cuppa for us so we could watch the work the work first hand, ask any questions we like and take as many photos as we wanted!
My 8-year old had learnt more in that visit during half-term than any number of science lessons!

Back