Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

is that the same deer photographed at the same time form in and outside of the van???
clever if so!

is that the same deer photographed at the same time form in and outside of the van???
clever if so!
Same deer I think but at different times. Seemed unusually brave so I suspect it’s either ill or more likely used to tourists.

View attachment 90884
I had company early this morning before heading out on the hills in Torridon!

Ian, what a difference 4 or 5 days make, I was up the hills that way at the beginning of the week in high winds and heavy snow, albeit I got a few breaks in between.
I always expect a false start at this time of the year but surprised to see there's been a complete thaw. Great photos from up high. And the deer of course :thumbsup:

Sorry it’s cheddar gorge caves that has closed down for the foreseeable not Wookey hole. I’m never sure which is which. Did them both on a school trip about 30 years ago and haven’t been back since. I think my kids are too old for this now :(
No!!! They are both worth a visit. Best time to go is when the emmets have departed.

I’ve not been to Reculver for 40 odd years but that does bring back a few memories. Your first picture also prompts two questions:

Is a VW campervan conversion classed as a motorhome for parking purposes?

If the answer to the first question is ‘yes’, is my campervan still a motorhome if the V5 says ‘Van with side windows’?
First thought I had too!!!

Supposed to have been over in Pembrokeshire at the moment but cancelled due to lockdown - stuck close by to home for a day trip out and some walking down the canal at Caen Locks Wiltshire - Bacon sarnies and coffee before the walk and a mug of tea and some cake after IMG_20201107_105801_Original.jpgIMG_20201107_105831_Original.jpgIMG_20201107_124921_Original.jpgIMG_20201107_125751_1_Original.jpgIMG_20201107_134758_Original.jpg

well that's dramatic!! (and stunning!) :inlove:

but i though we were in lockdown?
not that i'm judging you, just really have no idea what the rules are?!

Back