Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

I've just got back from not going anywhere. Later today I'm planning another trip to nowhere but should be back in time for tea.

I keep telling myself that the van needs a wash (it really does) but I just can't be bothered knowing I'm only going to use it to get to nowhere.

Didn’t drive to Torquay M6 …M5. And the very cheap (not ) Farm shop service’s very nice but paying Harrods prices :( ...but did get wet it’s raining here....Really :rolleyes:

@spook ...does ur van hoot..hoot ( only joking I expect you’ve heard that before) :thumbsup:

I've just got back from not going anywhere. Later today I'm planning another trip to nowhere but should be back in time for tea.

I keep telling myself that the van needs a wash (it really does) but I just can't be bothered knowing I'm only going to use it to get to nowhere.

On the plus side, at least you went nowhere which is a much nicer place than the arse end of nowhere.

On the plus side, at least you went nowhere which is a much nicer place than the arse end of nowhere.

Indeed!
Tomorrow I may head up to Middle of Nowhere. Not been there for a while. I think it's twinned with the Arse end of Nowhere.

Didn’t drive to Torquay M6 …M5. And the very cheap (not ) Farm shop service’s very nice but paying Harrods prices :( ...but did get wet it’s raining here....Really :rolleyes:

@spook ...does ur van hoot..hoot ( only joking I expect you’ve heard that before) :thumbsup:
That'll be the Gloucester Services then..

Yep sure have

Back