What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

@Carps nice is that a SWB or LWB? Could you do the same on the ceiling and get another three in!:rofl:

LWB. SWB wont take a bike with even just one wheel in it.
Mounting from the roof - there's an idea !

I am reckoning for a long trip, removing the bars from each bike will mean I should be able to get five in there ok. Makes me wonder why a I bought a tailgate rack, spent hours and £s stripping it down, powder coating, and reassembling...

The great thing with those Thule ThruRide racks, is they'll take literally any bike - QR, thru axle from 9mm -> 20mm (and bigger if they ever invent such a thing).

@DOUG WARD looking good! Is your lower grille & upper grille where the CC sensor gloss black, if so where did you source if they weren’t on already?

View attachment 46329 View attachment 46330 View attachment 46331
At Long last got round to fit the van x bonnet wind deflectors .....
How have you fitted the Van X bonnet deflector,as I have one on my T5.1 that fits great but purchased one for my T6 and the clips catch on the head lights ?
I contacted van X and they sent some plastic clips as on my t5.1 but these still catch on the lights.

I am trying to fit it to a T6 4 motion panel van with the Cr.p H4 lights.

Thanks
John

Fitted "Sounds Like a Golf" door seals - bought before I even took delivery of the van.
Easiest 10 minute mod to do and works very well.
Drivers door is a little proud, but I think this will settle down after a few days, once the rubber is squished.
Both doors certainly shut with more of a "thud" - well pleased & I can highly recommend this cheap mod

Also, washed and waxed ready for Camper Jam
1/2 day holiday booked for tomorrow, travel home then pick up the young 'un from school and away we go.
Weather looks good... should be a fun weekend

Back