What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

here you go, not great pics, very wet and dull here tonight. Pleased with the look. The only thing is you need to leave a little 2mm gap on the front wing trim piece to allow the door to open, looks a wee bit obvious on the white van from certain angles but still pleased I've done it.IMG_20190624_202217.jpg IMG_20190624_202234.jpg IMG_20190624_202301.jpg

here you go, not great pics, very wet and dull here tonight. Pleased with the look. The only thing is you need to leave a little 2mm gap on the front wing trim piece to allow the door to open, looks a wee bit obvious on the white van from certain angles but still pleased I've done it.View attachment 45974 View attachment 45975 View attachment 45976
Looks great. I had noticed that gap on other vans - if I go ahead with the arches, I am going to get a bit of black wrap to go under there - hopefully stop it standing out and make if flow. You could probably get a wee bit inserted in there even with them fitted if you wanted to hide it a bit

Cheers
Andy

Looks great. I had noticed that gap on other vans - if I go ahead with the arches, I am going to get a bit of black wrap to go under there - hopefully stop it standing out and make if flow. You could probably get a wee bit inserted in there even with them fitted if you wanted to hide it a bit

Cheers
Andy
doh, never thought of doing that mate...… defo be worth a go, only noticeable from certain angles. Thinking I need 19's now and or spacers on the rear, never ending. The other thing the black 'glue' that comes with the kit is only just enough to do the job and no more and defo easier if there are two of you at fitting.

AAE8A456-7F2C-4CCB-ABF5-0CB4A353C07D.jpeg I was going to re-cover my customised A pillar trims with alcantara fabric anyway, but now I have no choice as the intense burning heat while I've been in Scotland this week has peeled the vinyl away from the "high temperature" adhesive

What’s the drive like with the b14s & H&Rs? Thinking this is next cheeky upgrade. ;)

Really good, I was worried it would make the ride really harsh but it’s actually more comfortable, mine are wound down half way so mix of looks and comfort, you could raise it to make it a bit softer, or slam it to look good but I’m happy with how it drove on the way home

What height is that in real terms then, I know at max height they are about -40mm. Guessing those wheels are 20s, what rim width and offset?

I measured from the center of the wheel to the arch and got 40cm front and 38cm rear so I might have to get it adjusted so it’s riding level at some point but I’ll give it a week or so to settle in case.

Yes the wheels are 20’s Bola XTR 8.5j front 9.5j rears

Back