What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Reversing out of a space and wasn’t concentrating talking to my little boy and as I put the full lock on I clipped a concrete flower bed!!!
I mean who puts a concrete flower bed right next to parking space, I’ve managed to get it all back with a small crack and bit of paint off the lower bumper so not all bad, more my pride than anything as I pride myself on being a good driver!

C88B8CEE-3239-46A0-8F64-736C5A78B149.jpeg

29C3E67E-9F6A-41BA-AE7F-B0EACE0DD88F.jpeg

A friend of mine reversed his T4 into a tree branch in asda car park recently. The window had tint film on it so all he heard was a crunch like he had run over a can, only spotted the window when he returned to the van still stuck in place but in lots of pieces stuck to the film

Van all cleaned and checked over in preparation for a 5 week adventure in Northern Norway that commences on Saturday, cant wait:). Hamish knows something is on the go and didn't let me out of his sight all day, he's no daft. Gutted to leave him behind.IMG_20190721_162240.jpg

Mate let us know how you get on in Norway please, Do you still need to drive the long way around or have the the direct ferry started again, I thought the service stopped some time ago,,

Mate let us know how you get on in Norway please, Do you still need to drive the long way around or have the the direct ferry started again, I thought the service stopped some time ago,,
aye will do, long way around I'm afraid...…. Hull to Rotterdam and then drive up to top of Denmark and ferry from Hirtshals to Larvik.

Swore at it a lot when fitting LED DRL bulbs in my H7's. Now I have a bulb out warning light and can't figure out how to code it out. :mad:

Fitted 4 x H7's. Not sure my hand will fit to repalce the DRL on the near side... I have bulbs for both the DRLs and side lights but thought I would test the H7's first. I'll try anf fit the others when I can find a way to shrink my hand :cautious:

Fitted 4 x H7's. Not sure my hand will fit to repalce the DRL on the near side... I have bulbs for both the DRLs and side lights but thought I would test the H7's first. I'll try anf fit the others when I can find a way to shrink my hand :cautious:
Top of air box is best to come out then you have plenty of room :)

Reactions: XZO
Back