What Have You Bought Today?

Thought I would put you out of your misery Mr jog
More a case of saving me from the wrath of Mrs JOG! If I rocked up with another set of wheels, I’d have been shot on sight! Well done you - a very nice set of wheels you got yourself there! I hope you didn’t pay a penny over £100!!!

More a case of saving me from the wrath of Mrs JOG! If I rocked up with another set of wheels, I’d have been shot on sight! Well done you - a very nice set of wheels you got yourself there! I hope you didn’t pay a penny over £100!!!
Got a bargain at the advertised price, they really do sparkle in the sun

Alpicool CX50 refrigerator/freezer, plus insulated cover. £24 voucher/saving on the fridge/ freezer expires today.

Not today but yesterday, we took a drive to CRS Performance for suspension work (more in 'where have you been). On the way home, we stopped in a Go Outdoors and saw this Vango kettle on a shelf on it's own and without a price - I asked an assistant who scanned it and said £5 and I also got another 15% forces discount - bargain! When we arrived home, a box with this large Ridge Monkey Connect was sitting by the doorstep. Even better, our current Vango camping saucepan set fits nicely inside the Ridge Monkey thus not wasting any more space.
Kitchen Kit.jpg

Last edited:
Back