Black Friday: What Have You Bought?

let me know if any good. I am a Makita fan boy and on 18v platform. Got the 18v strimmer which is impressive. think I need a leaf blower or is that Want? :rolleyes:

worst buy ever DCL180 vacuum but the DVC750 is great

keep their 18V inflator in van .... again great kit

I've got one similar, it never blows leaves, I use mine to dry my van after washing it!

Already bought one mate. I posted that in Nov last year! Appreciate the offer though.
lol should have looked at the date. Plonker!!!

Reactions: Bav
I bought my DJ wife a subwoofer for her DJ gigs it came and was so heavy the two of us couldn’t move it so I returned it and exchanged for something less heavy but I think in laws of audio physics must less bass

IMG_0326.png

Have you fitted it John ?
Could you let me know what you think to it ?
Thanks
Bob

@bmc054 I fitted the eco-worthy monitor and the battery symbol doesn’t light up it gives the voltage readings ok so I’ve sent the seller a message.
IMG_1326.jpegIMG_1325.jpegBought an Eco-worthy battery monitor £45.

John.

Have you fitted it John ?
Could you let me know what you think to it ?
Thanks
Bob

@bmc054 I fitted the eco-worthy monitor and the battery symbol doesn’t light up it gives the voltage readings ok so I’ve sent the seller a message.
I’ll see what their response is before I buy one
Thanks again John

I bought my DJ wife a subwoofer for her DJ gigs it came and was so heavy the two of us couldn’t move it so I returned it and exchanged for something less heavy but I think in laws of audio physics must less bass

View attachment 221300
Hi @Lotuscamper , I have the pleasure of selling this gear for a living, that Kinsman probably won't have the bass your Mrs is after, if it's not too late have a look at the RCF Evox JMIX 8. £900 ish, but will probably do the job and relatively portable with a little trolley! By all means give me a ring at Fair Deal Music in Birmingham on 0121 643 1685. forum deals obviously!

Hi @Lotuscamper , I have the pleasure of selling this gear for a living, that Kinsman probably won't have the bass your Mrs is after, if it's not too late have a look at the RCF Evox JMIX 8. £900 ish, but will probably do the job and relatively portable with a little trolley! By all means give me a ring at Fair Deal Music in Birmingham on 0121 643 1685. forum deals obviously!
Also, slightly cheaper alternative, Studiomaster direct 101MX (Compact Vertical array system) less than £600, big on bass easier to carry.

Back