What Have You Bought Today?

T6180

T6 Legend
So there are threads for what have you done today, one for where have you been today but not one for what have you bought today?

I must admit I've bought loads of parts, detailing products and other bits that I haven't got round to fitting or mentioning or I've bought a product and then realised someone else has used a similar product/parts that would of been a better option and helped me with my purchase.

So I wonder if this type of thread would be useful to other members?

Kicking it off ... I've spent weeks looking at DA polishers on the market and there are a lot to consider... in the end I went with a version of the Das6 pro plus from carbon collective...mainly as it had all the features of other das6 pro pluses but it came in white and black...to match the van.

Once I give it a go, I'll let you know how I got on with it

In the meantime I'm researching the best compound/polish to use with it20190425_110601.jpg

I've bought a bigger solar controller Victron 100/20, replacing the 75/10 that's in there now after being shamed by @Deaky and goaded by @Fish :laugh:

Also some more MC4 connectors and silicone cable to rewire and reroute the cables to the panel while the canvas is off. Will be doing that tomorrow.
Also bought a new trolley jack and some axle stands for adjusting my B14s next week, along with various little switches and valves for imminent little projects.
Been an expensive 24hrs!

Interested to see how you get on with that DA polisher, I have a cheap crappy one I've had for a couple of years that rattles about so much it gives me vibration whitefinger after 5 mins! :eek:

So there are threads for what have you done today, one for where have you been today but not one for what have you bought today?

I must admit I've bought loads of parts, detailing products and other bits that I haven't got round to fitting or mentioning or I've bought a product and then realised someone else has used a similar product/parts that would of been a better option and helped me with my purchase.

So I wonder if this type of thread would be useful to other members?

Kicking it off ... I've spent weeks looking at DA polishers on the market and there are a lot to consider... in the end I went with a version of the Das6 pro plus from carbon collective...mainly as it had all the features of other das6 pro pluses but it came in white and black...to match the van.

Once I give it a go, I'll let you know how I got on with it

In the meantime I'm researching the best compound/polish to use with itView attachment 41947

All the gear.

Had my van serviced at Bognor Motors. 1st time I've used them, the service was good and the price really good.

Drove a 2 hour round trip to pick up some wheels, but but came home with only 3 of them as the powder coat on 1 had a big chip on the rim near the tyre :(
Need to go collect the last wheel next week :(

Drove a 2 hour round trip to pick up some wheels, but but came home with only 3 of them as the powder coat on 1 had a big chip on the rim near the tyre :(
Need to go collect the last wheel next week :(
What you gone for?

Back