What Have You Bought Today?

Good purchase !! I’ve been hankering after some of these for a while now but I’ve got a caravelle and think I have to hack away at under body plastic panels to fit ?

@BikerPa let me know what you think of this as i have been looking at those, would there be enough room in a kombi between the front seats swivelled and the rear bench i wonder

@BikerPa let me know what you think of this as i have been looking at those, would there be enough room in a kombi between the front seats swivelled and the rear bench i wonder
I don't think so @Dogs Dung due to the tables' leg design & top width (52cm) in a factory Kombi. It's really an outdoor table for us.
If you were wanting to put it up inside the van I think you'd have to have rear seats on 'Velle' type sliding rails & slide them back.D5657B94-51AA-4CF7-87E8-DA6D0F7B18B5.jpeg

I must stop following this thread !

It’s not working,

But those wheels ❤️
I don’t like black wheels, I don’t even like VW style wheels but those are very stealth ! Angular and nice !!
What size are they ? How mucho….. and what tyres will you be fitting ??

It’s not working,

But those wheels ❤️
I don’t like black wheels, I don’t even like VW style wheels but those are very stealth ! Angular and nice !!
What size are they ? How mucho….. and what tyres will you be fitting ??
I couldn’t help myself :D here’s a link to the site I got them from I’ll get the vat back though, I decided to run these all year rather than swapping summer winter wheels so went for all season Contis 255/45 r18 103 load rated

Fitted Heko Wind Deflectors, never bothered with the metal clips , never had any issues with previous vans with them

7DC67806-D825-4F2A-9A89-5ACDB91F3D98.jpeg

Back