What Have You Bought Today?

I’m not a fan of black wheels, but I’m having such a difficult time finding some silver ones I’m tempted by these.
I wasn’t a fan of black wheels to start with but they have grown on me especially Matt black, can look lost in photos but look great in person. The Springfields in silver were my first choice but I saw these and thought only live once :thumbsup:

I wasn’t a fan of black wheels to start with but they have grown on me especially Matt black, can look lost in photos but look great in person. The Springfields in silver were my first choice but I saw these and thought only live once :thumbsup:
Do you know the offset of the wheels?
Any pics looking along the side of the van? (to see how far the rear is in the arch). TIA

Purchased for next weeks camping trip to Whitby, for the Halloween Goth Weekend :

1634982062222.png

1634982115342.png

Apparently, there is a micro brewery within a 5 minute stumble of the cliff top campsite.
What's not to like?

Hi all! New to the forum. We collected our T6.1 Kombi yesterday from the dealer. It got registered as a car as it came factory fitted with windows all round. It’s now waiting to become a campervan in January. Conversion booked with Cambee in Devon. Can’t wait for some adventures in this next year!

40A95C81-866F-4A83-B2D4-32554868F65F.jpeg

Back