What Have You Bought Today?

Window bags have arrived. Ended up paying almost exactly £350 from Germany so comparable in price to the VanEssa window bags.

Seem really well made, good quality fitting kit too. And you can remove the bags leaving the window blanks in place if required.

1000007571.jpg
1000007572.jpg
1000007574.jpg
1000007575.jpg

We have a modest Bluetti power bank with USB and 240v. When it is not in the van we use at home for phones and tablets/ laptops. When it's empty stick it back in the van to recharge for free off the solar powered LB. Lasts ages and anything done to keep the home lecky bill down is always approved by OiC Accounts.
Hi what Bluetti do you have?
Thanks

Hi what Bluetti do you have?
Thanks
The AC50. Ours is Power Oak branded but identical to this one. Don't think they make it anymore but ours was second hand off a forum sale. It does everything we need, we're not power hungry users.

BLUETTI AC50S Portable Power Station 500Wh Outdoor Solar Generator with 2 230V AC Outlets,USB-C, Wireless Charging,DC12V Lithium Battery Power Pack ,Blue,AC50S-BL https://amzn.eu/d/ckvCt4s

What type of heated blanket are you using there Chris? Is it a throw over your legs one or under the Sheet and sleep on top of?
It’s a heated throw, I have one for my van we use it under the duvet, really ace and super cheap to run.I think a silent night from Argos

It’s a heated throw, I have one for my van we use it under the duvet, really ace and super cheap to run.I think a silent night from Argos
What are you running the heated throw from? Do you only use it on mains hook up or do you run it from a portable power bank/12v? I'm interested to understand what 'super cheap to run' works out as if it is running off leisure battery or power bank. My leisure electrics only gives USB and 12v unless I'm on EHU, when I'm off grid I use my EcoFLow River 2 Pro. It would be helpful to understand whether having the blanket on throughout a cold night rinsed the battery. I don't have a diesel heater. Thanks :D

So, after taking a break from charging while we were out, the battery is charged (it took 3 hours from all but flat to fully charged). The Ecoflow has 59% left. Here is the before and after from the app.

View attachment 239397

View attachment 239398
The second bike arrived this afternoon. I've charged that via the 12v charger that was supplied in place of a second 240v charger. The battery came with some charge, it has drawn 29% charge out of the EcoFlow in 2 hours 40 minutes to fully charge the bike battery. I reckon that is going to be sustainable off grid!

IMG_3829.png

IMG_3830.jpeg

IMG_3831.png

This bikes look great! Seen the play one what’s the range?
They are these, Estarli e20.7's. We have tested it and we can get two folded into our SWB T6. When we're parked up one will sit on the drivers seat and the other in the back under the table. We'll still have room to sit at the table, eat, play games and chill out.

Some accessories for the cadac
IMG_4806.jpeg
A 50/50 plancha
A soft soak (as I can’t get the Feckers clean)
And a brush with a lid
(Dog will not be used on the cadac unless she does her business inside again)

Thinking about it, the think I need some gas too :rolleyes:

What are you running the heated throw from? Do you only use it on mains hook up or do you run it from a portable power bank/12v? I'm interested to understand what 'super cheap to run' works out as if it is running off leisure battery or power bank. My leisure electrics only gives USB and 12v unless I'm on EHU, when I'm off grid I use my EcoFLow River 2 Pro. It would be helpful to understand whether having the blanket on throughout a cold night rinsed the battery. I don't have a diesel heater. Thanks :D
eco flow river mini , in my daughters camper , i run it from a leasure battery in my van

I have a renogy 100w lipo4 battery in my van we have run an electric blanket all night it hardly makes a dent as they draw uch power,I would think your Eco flow would easily manage it

Back