What Have You Bought Today?

Not today but last weekend I finally got off the fence about bike racks and fitted a Fiamma T6 Pro Deep Black. Impressed with quality but I don't half struggle to lift my EMTB onto it, even with battery off :oops: Will be ratchet strapping table and chair to it as well when I go on hol next weekend, maybe even my beloved £39 Lidl kayak too :D so there'll be loads more living space in the van.

I think all questions answered - but they pack down to a size that you’ll never get back to after unpacking from the box - I found space ha and I’ll see when I pack them away

Took quite a while to pump up - glad I’m on EHU

Big purchase... a ‘Muggi’ in the vans accessories colour lime green. Lovin it well worth the money....
bought the vw mugs at Retrofestival thought they were vw badges ....its a ‘peace sign! Doh
Glad they were cheap as chips!
Highly recommend the Muggi though

B2F30DC5-D4AB-4B33-AA11-F8E609D47D4E.jpeg

IMG_20190824_185514.jpg I got these because after 1600miles the van did look a little mucky Quality Car Care & Detailing Products
But better now. This stuff is brilliant
Almost a touch free wash (due to time and weather constraints), letting the products do the work
1566718985116.jpg 1566718741222.jpg 1566718651202.jpg

Last edited:
That looks cool! Nice job , for a quick and easy wash , been using this..pretty good stuff too

D58AF13B-3B7E-4F5A-A28C-578751EDB3E0.jpeg

They are wolfrace mate with general grabbers.
Thanks, I do a lot of down the lane stuff, not heavy off road, so I opted for a rough tough look rather than a slammed one.

Back