What Have You Bought Today?

Yesterday, we bought a DRL as our one had stopped working. We then bought a bulb set as it appears quite easy to replace the next one ourselves.
:)

One of these days I am going to have an amazing post about spending a small fortune on an actual conversion.
:mexican wave:

Bought a pop top cover from Rainbow Screens, fits like a glove well pleased and great people to deal with

View attachment 47190
Also got one last week and it’s on its first try out now. Well made, a bit fiddly to get on, but good when it’s windy or rainy to stop the canvas getting wet.. Gives a little bit of sound insulation too. You don’t want it on when it’s hot though, on Mon night I had to get out and take it off at 2am cos I was absolutely boiling alive.

Ordered spare wheel locking bolt and sliding door hinge cover from forum shop
TPS tomorrow morning for ad blu and oil.

Anyone know if these roof bars and side bars would fit a T6? They were bought for a T5 and been offered them for £50

BDFE9DF8-255F-4AA4-A958-3C540D6C641C.jpeg

EB02C5D7-2909-466B-BFFF-354E53AFDEB8.jpeg

Vansyle lower splitter for the sportline bumper, led reverse bulbs, threshold covers.

Finally, SWMBO and I agreed on a wheel.. I think we’ve gone full-circle (no pun intended) so I snapped these up before she changed her mind -

Three from one seller
64E7A985-55AE-4549-9A70-4F306035D419.jpeg

and one from another
DF91F53B-B037-4BF8-88E8-AA2FB0BAACA8.jpeg

Now I just need some tyres and a centre-cap.

And for @Lukavell to visit Blightly and sell me his Sportline splitter :laugh:

Back