What Have You Bought Today?

Carista arrived today.
I'm away for most of the next month or so, so when does the trial start? At registration?

Noco boost, just in case. Last big trip had to help two vans with flat batteries. Luckily they carried jump leads. Although these are pricey I reckon it’ll be more convenient and as we’re often on the road less traveled it may sort us out if we have a problem.

image.jpg

I've got one of these Mark, I did a school boy error by not charging it 100%, it was flashing on 100%, so thought it was fully charged, didn't realise it needs to be a solid light, pretty sure you're well aware of this but thought I'd mention it just in case.

ta. Yeah I did work it out but tricky because Reading the instructions needed a microscope, looked like font size 3?

Amazon say my quickylinks battery monitor was handed to me today, but I'm 30 miles away at work...
Me thinks someone is telling porky-pies.

My quickylinks arrived last night left in the bottle box outside by the Amazon guy who reported he'd handed it to me.

Bought this so i can take me banded steels off ready for some fresh paint.IMG_20190915_114233.jpg

Back