What did you do lately?

My pond is pretty much finished, bar some more plants and turf around the edge.

20221226_111936.jpg

And at night, think it needs a flood light too.

IMG-20221225-WA0055.jpeg

Pretty chuffed with this, having never built a pond before. I'm sure it'll evolve over the years as I inevitably get obsessed with it!

I'm already thinking about upgrading the filter to put more water down the falls!

View attachment 183079

View attachment 183080

Pretty chuffed with this, having never built a pond before. I'm sure it'll evolve over the years as I inevitably get obsessed with it!

I'm already thinking about upgrading the filter to put more water down the falls!
Great work fella, looks fantastic

View attachment 183079

View attachment 183080

Ace

Is that your take on carbon offsetting Dave? :cool:
My thoughts exactly, but saving the world hasn't saved my back, that bloody post knocker must have got heavier over the tears, when I was 25 I could knock posts in one after the other, now, well it's safe to say that if I was working to a fixed price, I wouldn't be earning the minimum wage. :confused:
The trailer is a great work platform, I wouldn't want to be standing on a step ladder trying to lift the post knocker over the top of an 8 foot post. I'm glad of 4Motion and good tyres though, it's a bit slippery out there and the trailer is 460kg empty!
We're planting a mixture of oak, rowan, silver birch, and beech to start with this year, to be honest, we just love trees and the wildlife they support.

Back