Welcome new members

Hi t6forum, new user from coventry area. Just traded my tiguan in for a 2018 t6 kombi highline. Looking forward to the challenge of getting a full conversion done!
My skills are low and expectations are high, so I'm going to be doing a lot of reading o_O
Welcome @ritey.

With that skill/expectation combo, you either need to be loaded or you need to accept disappointment graciously. ;)

Hi all, I'm a newT6 owner. Used to own T4 for the past 10 years but have now moved on to a new better equipped van. Pic added hopefully. Also hope I get another 10 years out of this one. IMG_20220918_120135039~2.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Merhaba, Türkiye'den size katılıyorum, aracım T5 ve hafif offroad koşullarında kullanım için modifikasyonlar yapmaya çalışıyorum.

Merhaba, Türkiye'den size katılıyorum, aracım T5 ve hafif offroad koşullarında kullanım için modifikasyonlar yapmaya çalışıyorum. [Translation: Hello, I am katsize from Turkey, my vehicle is T5 and I am trying to make modifications for use in light offroad conditions.]

Welcome to the forum, katsize. It would be better if you post in English as very few of the forum members will speak Turkish. :) [Çeviri: Foruma hoş geldiniz katsize. Forum üyelerinin çok azı Türkçe konuşacağı için İngilizce yazarsanız daha iyi olur. :)]

Welcome to the forum, katsize. It would be better if you post in English as very few of the forum members will speak Turkish. :) [Çeviri: Foruma hoş geldiniz katsize. Forum üyelerinin çok azı Türkçe konuşacağı için İngilizce yazarsanız daha iyi olur. :)]

You're right, I'll pay attention :)

I can already see that your English skills put our Turkish skills to shame :)

Hi all, picked my new (to me) van up this week and I bloody love it! I think was done out by Leighton vans from new, Had General Grabbers AT3’s on it when I picked it up which I’ve swapped out for “normal” tyres, any idea what the grabbers are worth? 275/40/20R probably done less than 1500 miles.

Plans are to fit some sort of bed at some point (slidepod or the like) and get away in it!

Any suggestions on essential mods?
3AF52C75-AFC9-48D3-965C-F3878F96A051.jpeg3AF52C75-AFC9-48D3-965C-F3878F96A051.jpeg

Hi all, picked my new (to me) van up this week and I bloody love it! I think was done out by Leighton vans from new, Had General Grabbers AT3’s on it when I picked it up which I’ve swapped out for “normal” tyres, any idea what the grabbers are worth? 275/40/20R probably done less than 1500 miles.

Plans are to fit some sort of bed at some point (slidepod or the like) and get away in it!

Any suggestions on essential mods?
View attachment 173982View attachment 173982
No idea why I’ve added the photo twice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have a look at Van King beds, I’ve fitted one in my van it’s really comfortable with its thick mattress, and it’s king size and gives you loads of storage beneath it.

John.

Hello T6 Forum, I'm from Sangatte France, I just bought a T6 204 HP 3 seats. I found the forum while searching if possible to adapt Golf seat to my van.
Regards

View attachment 174236
Welcome and nice van!

would be good to add your experience to it, if you have manged to complete your project

Hi Guys, looks a great forum
T6 kombi Grape yellow and need a bed ASAP!!!
some good info here that might be of assistance

Back