the journey begins

ashmul

T6 Pro
Morning folks, Im officially a proper member of the forum this morning as she sits in my drive. Hurray... Super excited to begin the learning path with her, its been some years since I had any kind of a proper vehicle that was not at least 10 years old. So Im just wondering if anyone would like to chime in about basic care and maintenance to ensure I mind her with the love that I should... She will be dual function for me as active arts studio space and hybrid expedition vehicle so I have much to learn and plan for her conversion. But I'm starting at the beginning and back to basics and wondering what kind of regular after care do you folk recommend, would be great if you can explain why also as I'm quite new to mechanics, especially T6 mechanics. Wishing you a great morning guys.

Its a bit rainy out there right now but I add some pics soon, its a t6 4 motion 30 PVL H TDI 15, came with lots of trims, rock slider sidebars, tow bar, mudflaps, a wee bumper addition to the front and rear, alloys, and he seems to have adjusted the head lights with the led bulbs, I had read the headlights where like candles in the factory setting. I had a good long sit in the back of her yesterday with a macguiver friend and began the imagining process of what she will become, but first she needs a name and some new all terrain wheels... god bless the boy racers who value the aesthetics factor so much, she's a fine looking one! photos to follow :)

Back