Welcome new members

Hi everyone, joined as looking to dip my toe into my first van, ideally a 150bhp kombi… fantastic site full of so much info! I got a steep learning curve to go through! Let the search commence!

Reactions: CAB
Hi everyone, joined as looking to dip my toe into my first van, ideally a 150bhp kombi… fantastic site full of so much info! I got a steep learning curve to go through! Let the search commence!
Best place to be @Jambon101, everyone is super helpful and happy to share their knowledge to help you in your journey.

Hi all! I'm writing from Ireland, looking to buy a T6 to convert. Second hand here almost as expensive as a new one so I'm still deciding what to do. Thanks a mill for all the wisdom here!

Hi - just found this forum, and hoping it's going to be a wealth of info. I got a '19 T28 Startline which is already converted, but stock from a Van perspective. So looking for advice on suspension (she sure do roll a lot, especially on Swiss Mountain Passes), wheels/tyres and ICE.

Hi all! I'm writing from Ireland, looking to buy a T6 to convert. Second hand here almost as expensive as a new one so I'm still deciding what to do. Thanks a mill for all the wisdom here!
Hi and welcome. The used prices over here can be expensive too. Just out of interest I went on We Buy any Van. They valued my 2018 T30 at £4,000 more than I paid for it 3 years ago.

Hi - just found this forum, and hoping it's going to be a wealth of info. I got a '19 T28 Startline which is already converted, but stock from a Van perspective. So looking for advice on suspension (she sure do roll a lot, especially on Swiss Mountain Passes), wheels/tyres and ICE.
Welcome to the forum! Got any pics? Find your team and post some!

@BognorMotors probably your closest bet for suspension, although @The Van Cave and @CRS Performance are about equidistant.

@Absolut5 are close to you for your ICE!

All trusted traders on here with countless good reviews.

Hello all! Just joined the forum and obviously got a few hours of scrolling to do! Recently bought a Caravelle 6.1 4motion in pure grey and looking at upgrade options so any advice / views on best wheels etc welcome (as it’s causing me a lot of head scratching!

Reactions: CAB
Hello all! Just joined the forum and obviously got a few hours of scrolling to do! Recently bought a Caravelle 6.1 4motion in pure grey and looking at upgrade options so any advice / views on best wheels etc welcome (as it’s causing me a lot of head scratching!
Hours, days, weeks....... :whistle:

It'll take you weeks just to read all the threads relating to wheels & tyres mate. At least you've already got a van and don't want to discuss the pros and cons of SWB vs LWB. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the madness!!

we look forward to discussing some suspension solutions with you , we have the largest and most comprehensive range of suspension kits there is and fit out approx 80 vans a month with custom solutions . To say we have the T shirt is a gross understatement ha ha

Welcome to the madness!!

we look forward to discussing some suspension solutions with you , we have the largest and most comprehensive range of suspension kits there is and fit out approx 80 vans a month with custom solutions . To say we have the T shirt is a gross understatement ha ha
Thought there was a design for one on the forum somewhere from @JOG and @Trouts :think smile bounce:

here we go:

not that i haven't got anything better to do...

View attachment 140689

Back