Forgot about this post, I should've followed up. So my problem ended up being the rear spoiler. The upper brake light was replaced, still leaked eventually the dealership ran some silicone around the spoiler and job done. Didn't think spoilers were bolted on so not sure where the water was getting in but it git fixed. To be honest any dealings that I've had with my local dealership has been pretty shoddy always trying to get out of warranty issues, telling me it may have to go back to the original dealership (250 miles away) etc and always a tad arrogant.
Ah cheers! I've a spoiler as well ! Would never if thought it could be that! Being stuck on I'll be buying some silicone today thanks, easy fix let's hope as well!

I too have the built in shower option this morning, straight down the sleeve. Is the brake light easy to remove as don’t want to damage the paint? Also does anyone know a good supplier to use as want to avoid dealership if possible

We had torrential rain all night last night. Checked the van this morning and it’s bone dry! Only difference is a Parked it with the bonnet facing slightly downhill.
Same as mine! I’m thinking it’s pooling up around the roof bar on mine.

I too have the built in shower option this morning, straight down the sleeve. Is the brake light easy to remove as don’t want to damage the paint? Also does anyone know a good supplier to use as want to avoid dealership if possible
From what I’ve read on here, the brake light is easy to remove as it ALWAYS breaks on removal and ALWAYS a new brake light is needed!

Back