Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, This is gaining pace now :thumbsup: I have a couple of questions - Is anyone taking a drone as I'd love to see this party from above and are there any musicians going? Wouldn't mind a little jam with the acoustics round a fire pit if there's anyone like minded.
I’m no musician, but I like this idea a lot. A bit of acoustic round the fire goes down well with me.

Hi guys, This is gaining pace now :thumbsup: I have a couple of questions - Is anyone taking a drone as I'd love to see this party from above and are there any musicians going? Wouldn't mind a little jam with the acoustics round a fire pit if there's anyone like minded.
Im still considering this but not really sure what will be happening around the time with other 'less important stuff'....I could however ask my next door neighbour if he could help on the music side of things, he's not upto much at the moment ...he's a short ginger guy called Ed, some of you may know him. ;)

There is a small airport close by and the police helicopter is based around the corner so personally I wouldn't be flying my drone here.

I’ll bring the firepit and you can play Hendrix

There is a small airport close by and the police helicopter is based around the corner so personally I wouldn't be flying my drone here.
Oh, I don’t know. If you give advance warning and agree to phone-in to confirm “go to go” before launch, you’d be surprised how accommodating these guys can be.

update:

let us know if your:

Team Green : Grass camping (no EHU required)
Team Blue : EHU required (Not Booked to be arranged with Tourershine)
Team Red : EHU Required (Already Booked with site before this event)

1612696709325.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back