T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)

T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 22 July, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you being so welcoming this weekend. Coco the springer is flat out now. We really enjoyed the company and making new friends. Some of the van talk was like showing a monkey the inside of a stopwatch but I'm sure I'll get there. Anyway Tickets for Busfest booked so we'll see many of you there.
Thanks again
Chris Ange and Coco.

20220723_124137.jpg

3 important lessons learned from our first camping adventure at Summercamp. Perhaps my stupidity has already been experienced by others, but maybe this post will save others the shame.....

1. Always lower and secure pop-top before attempting to drive off....(saved by no.2)

2. Always remove van keys from the safe place on the pop-top shelf BEFORE lowering and securing said pop-top.

3. Always check your Sargent ec155 is switched on when on electric hook-up, or your leisure battery will not be replenished and you will wonder why your fridge goes into low voltage mode.

Paul aka Sackmycook

Last edited:
A great big thank you to all the organisers for a brilliant weekend mrs paint and my daughter are already talking about going again in the autumn this was are first weekend camping event and was everything and more everyone was so friendly and the advice and vans on show was exceptional we are already looking forward to busfest in September and meeting some of you again

385855B4-8793-4186-9774-CD802661FB97.jpeg

A790FC5D-BE4E-42BC-9A08-BCCA69CE6A8B.jpeg

D1584F44-33E3-4C45-BC79-D853162EE60E.jpeg

A great big thank you to all the organisers for a brilliant weekend mrs paint and my daughter are already talking about going again in the autumn this was are first weekend camping event and was everything and more everyone was so friendly and the advice and vans on show was exceptional we are already looking forward to busfest in September and meeting some of you again

View attachment 166725

View attachment 166726

View attachment 166727
Hope you managed to get the tent back in the bag ;) :D

The summer camp meet photos and the @True Romance video have sold it to me. Congrats to Lee and co. for all the organising. I held out against some gentle arm twisting as I'd be a bit dull on my own so I’ve now started working on the family for the September meet. My grand daughter makes friends easily so she’ll be ok. My sons partner always decorates their setup with interesting lighting and he’s a magician when cooking. However :sneaky:...... I’ll keep the fridge full of beer so there could be some embarrassing Dad dancing. Beware of low flying zimmers. :think smile bounce:

If your pop top uses straps for securing then as a reminder put one of them on the steering wheel when you take them off.
I do this. The charger one has come in very useful as I had my leisure battery (which is at the rear of my van) on charge with cable running out of the back of the van, an area I do not pass when getting in to drive. I would have driven off if I had not seen my note on the wheel!
IMG_2599.jpeg

I do this. The charger one has come in very useful as I had my leisure battery (which is at the rear of my van) on charge with cable running out of the back of the van, an area I do not pass when getting in to drive. I would have driven off if I had not seen my note on the wheel!
View attachment 166843

thats a good one. . . .

you should add it to the list over here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back