T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)

T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 22 July, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we got a slight peek on thr BrookMeadow FB page .. .

@Jollyvan
@czmate1999
@moomin-j

1658947507621.png1658947555041.png1658947565925.png1658947524481.png1658947544971.png1658947535445.png

we got a mention, as did the fire pit ban too . . .

" There will however be a communal fire pit for the camper van rally group staying in the main field. This is going to be managed with water on hand"

1658947835901.png

1658947958983.png

A massive thank you to all those that have "donated to the cause" and to those that continue to do so.

your donations have enabled this events planning and entertainment to get bigger and get better every year.

plans are afoot for 2023

watch this space.

T6F summer Camp 2022 debrief.

time for some feed back:

weve done this list below to get a better understanding of the event and any feed back - we`ll share this with the site in due course and use to improve future events

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rate from 1 stars (very un-happy) to 5 stars ( very happy )

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5)
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (1-5)
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5)
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5)
5- would you come again yes/no why?
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5)
7- please rate pizza van (1-5)
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5)
9- please rate horse box bar (1-5)
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N)

all comments and opinions are valid good or bad and will be used to improve things.

please copy and paste the below with answers, or just answer as you see fit.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Any other comments good or bad and suggestions :

1-5
2-5
3-5
4-5
5-yes
6-5
7-5
8-5
9-was closed early when we went to it
10-yes

For our first forum meet it was great and we will be coming again, and also will probably have a few weekends away at that site,my only complaint and it's petty is the food bars were cash only and we don't always have cash on us these days other than that it was great
Can someone enlighten me as to what the plastic thing is that came with the mug and air freshener

1-5
2-5
3-5
4-5
5-yes
6-5
7-5
8-5
10-yes

For our first forum meet it was great and we will be coming again, and also will probably have a few weekends away at that site,my only complaint and it's petty is the food bars were cash only and we don't always have cash on us these days other than that it was great
Can someone enlighten me as to what the plastic thing is that came with the mug and air freshener
Clip you Credit card to the sun visor ?

1-5
2-5
3-5
4-5
5-yes
6-5
7-5
8-5
10-yes

Stick it to inside of windscreen and it will hold parking tickets.

T6F summer Camp 2022 debrief.

time for some feed back:

weve done this list below to get a better understanding of the event and any feed back - we`ll share this with the site in due course and use to improve future events

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5). 5 *****
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (1-5). 5*****
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5). 5*****
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5). 5 million **********************
5- would you come again yes/no why? 5***** Defiantly YES, Great people, great entertainment, Pat, Roxy, and me had a great time.
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5). Didn’t use it.
7- please rate pizza van (1-5). Didn’t use it.
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5). 1 Disapointed as he had some electric issues and our coffee was only lukewarm

9- please rate horse box bar (1-5) Didn’t use it.
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N). Yes. 5*****

1- how happy with the overall experience (5)
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (5)
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (5)
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (5)
5- would you come again yes - we had a fantastic weekend and wished we'd had more time to get to know folks?
6- please rate fish&chip van (5)
7- please rate pizza van (5)
8- please rate coffee bar (3) the coffee was good but the milk frother wasn't working. I had the means to make a decent coffee in my van but bought a coffee from the van to support the idea. The cakes were good.
9- please rate horse box bar (what horse box bar?)
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (It's a fun idea but I'm not really a fancy dress kind of guy)

Thank you everyone :thumbsup:

Had a fabulous time ,thank you to all involved.

View attachment 166776

View attachment 166780
Loved your wheels on the van mate.
And I'm borrowing your photo of us two! So thanks ;)

1- how happy with the overall experience - 5
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge - 4
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness - 4
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment - 5
5- would you come again yes/no why? Yes
6- please rate fish&chip van - N/A
7- please rate pizza van - 5
8- please rate coffee bar - 0 - Coffee was cold, machine broken, and still charged full price.
9- please rate horse box bar - 1 - Didn't have drinks we liked, and when queued/looked to buy, we wasn't acknowledged.
10 - did you like the fancy dress? - Yes. Wouldn't dress up ourselves though. @Dellmassive A+ for the dance moves!

See you next year

Feedback attached……

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5) 4
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value 4 money the site charge (1-5) 4
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5) 4
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5) 5
5- would you come again yes/no why? yes
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5) n/a
7- please rate pizza van (1-5) 5
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5) n/a
9- please rate horse box bar (1-5) n/a
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N) Y, although not our thing

We had a great time, a couple of comments though please take them in good faith….

1. We couldn’t arrive until Sat lunchtime and there was only one hook-up space left as far as I could tell right in front of the main area of entertainment which was not right for us as we prefer to be further away. We had booked pretty early for hookup and thought it would have been allocated. I appreciate it’s a bit of a logistical nightmare though. I’d be disappointed if people who arrived without booking or late bookers had a better choice of locations

2. Maybe a couple of pop-up gazebos or similar in case of rain?

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5) - 4 (the hassle about the security deposit dropped it from 5)
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (1-5) - 5
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5) - 4 (not quote as clean as last time.)
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5) - 5 (Not as good as usual due to the sites volume and finish time rules - no fault of Dell)
5- would you come again yes/no why? - Yes (because of the overall T6forum experience, not the site)
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5) - 5
7- please rate pizza van (1-5) 4 - (Expensive compared to fish & chip van)
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5) - N/A - (never realised it was there until I was about to leave)
9- please rate horse box bar (1-5) - N/A - (never realised it was there until)
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N) - Not my cup of Earl Grey.

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5) - 4. Had to queue for ages in the shop to check in and security deposit hassle.
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (1-5) - 5
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5) - 4 thought there should be more than 2 mens cubicles for a site of that size
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5) - 5 it was brilliant
5- would you come again yes/no why? - Yes but like Skyliner above, it was because of the T6F
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5) - N/A
7- please rate pizza van (1-5) - N/A we had stir fry as we heard that they ran out last year and didn't want to go hungry, but will definitely have it next year
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5) - N/A as we'd heard they were having problems so didn't bother
9- please rate horse box bar (1-5) - N/A as we didn't realise it was there
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N) - Y but not our thing

Mrs spoke to the cleaner on Saturday night (got her working till 11pm!) who said she's been working there for a nunber of years and loved it when us lot (T6 Forum) come as we were so clean and tidy, leaving the toilet block clean for the next user. Apparently most guests leave sick and shit all over the gaff?

Mrs spoke to the cleaner on Saturday night (got her working till 11pm!) who said she's been working there for a nunber of years and loved it when us lot (T6 Forum) come as we were so clean and tidy, leaving the toilet block clean for the next user. Apparently most guests leave sick and shit all over the gaff?
Seems like all the staff like our weekends except for the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back