T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)

T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 22 July, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate from 1 stars (very un-happy) to 5 stars ( very happy )

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5) - 5…..
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (1-5) - 5
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5) - 4 (not quote as clean as last time.)
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5) - 5
5- would you come again yes/no why? - Yes …it’s just great to meet the Forum Family
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5) - 5
7- please rate pizza van (1-5) 5 ….just try getting ..Justeat….to deliver on quality and price
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5) - 2 ..it’s just not Starbucks …sorry too slow
9- please rate horse box bar (1-5) -didn’t use …Had far too much of our own to drink
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N) - Yes. ….but your go along way to beat @Sammy …..

Rate from 1 stars (very un-happy) to 5 stars ( very happy )

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5) BLOODY BIG 5
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (1-5) 5 (£24/night for a family of 3, for a big a pitch as you want / need, can't be argued with, me thinks)
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5) 4.5
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5) Better than a 5, so I'm giving it a 6
5- would you come again yes/no why? Yes - because it's a very well organised relaxed event, with nice folk, in a central location, so what's not to like?
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5) N/A - didn't use
7- please rate pizza van (1-5) 5 - Better than the previous years pizza van
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5) N/A - didn't use
9- please rate horse box bar (1-5) N/A - didn't use
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N) 5 - not my bag to dress up, but the folk that did make the effort, put a big smile on the moomin family faces. @Dellmassive 's dancing was the highlight of the show...

& on a little side note...

Many, many thanks to all the folk that drank from a can, crushed that can, & dropped off that can @ our awning, so our son can donate them to the scout troop he is in to raise £30k to send 5 of them to the World Jamboree being held in South Korea, summer next year.
After triple bagging them for the homeward journey, I am relieved to say no leakage occurred of any sticky alcohol content! :D

See you all again @ Busfest?

1- how happy with the overall experience (1-5) - 5 (Our first camp out so unsure what to expect, you lot made it a pleasure).
2 -how happy are you with the prices / value for money the site charge (1-5) - 5 (Easy to book for us & compares well with others I guess?)
3- how happy are you with the site facilities / cleanliness (1-5) - 5 (We were next door to the toilet block and no problems)
4- how happy are you with the disco tent entertainment (1-5) 5 (Music to suit our old ears but our eyes are still smarting from the loud suits & wigs!)
5- would you come again yes/no why? YES (The friendliness and help we received made it a fab weekend)
6- please rate fish&chip van (1-5) 5 (Very tasty, minimum wait in queue and looked well organised)
7- please rate pizza van (1-5) Didn’t use but looked nice.
8- please rate coffee bar (1-5) 2 (Friendly yet broken down! Stayed in the queue to chat to fellow T6ers but gave up in the end!)
9- please rate horse box bar (1-5) Closed by the time I fancied a drink!
10 - did you like the fancy dress? (Y/N) Most definitely the highlight of the two days for us. We was going to dress up in bin bags but the wife said that was rubbish!

We lost our camping virginity here with you all ( apologies if it got messy!) Everyone had amazing buses, no two alike. We would have liked to have stayed longer / arrived earlier to enjoy more of the atmosphere you all created. Our thanks to all the help and advice we received, you know who you all are. And biggest thanks to Lee & Lisa @Dellmassive for organising such a great weekend.C9239B2D-429F-404A-B265-FF7673830BF8.jpeg

& on a little side note...

Many, many thanks to all the folk that drank from a can, crushed that can, & dropped off that can @ our awning, so our son can donate them to the scout troop he is in to raise £30k to send 5 of them to the World Jamboree being held in South Korea, summer next year.
After triple bagging them for the homeward journey, I am relieved to say no leakage occurred of any sticky alcohol content! :D

See you all again @ Busfest?
You must drink some, it's about 1.9 million cans for 30k :)

2023 event created:

+++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back