Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
@CALLAKN - Can you add your self to the 2021 RSVP list pls (top of this page ) =]

@Texxaco - Can you add your self to the 2021 RSVP list pls (top of this page ) =]

@RickT6 - Can you add your self to the 2021 RSVP list pls (top of this page ) =]

@Trev P - Can you add your self to the 2021 RSVP list pls (top of this page ) =]

I got a Dishonourable Discharge from the Cub Scouts at the age of 9, it’s held me back ever since. Time for redemption?
Dishonourable Discharge from Cubs?!! Now that is a badge of honour in my books....sew that one on!!!

Dishonourable Discharge from Cubs?!! Now that is a badge of honour in my books....sew that one on!!!
In the early 70’s Cub Scouts was all about God and the Queen, I’m surprised my near communist parents even let me go. Akela was a bit of a religious nutter and spotted a demon within!

In the early 70’s Cub Scouts was all about God and the Queen, I’m surprised my near communist parents even let me go. Akela was a bit of a religious nutter and spotted a demon within!
Ha ha ha! In 70s Ireland, Boy Scouts was all about Catholic Church....any further comment could be libellous! Needless to say, I was a gobby little git then too!

Reactions: DXX
I have visions of clips of the “T6 Forum Musical Society” appearing in Ford Transit marketing...!

I’ve just realised this trip is going to cost me a fortune which I can’t afford!

so far on my list of things I want to see are:
1. Front carpets
2. Wheels
3. Under tables carpet (whatever they’re called)
4. All things electrical including headlights
5. Black startline bumpers (I’ve got highline bumpers but prefer startline one piece black plastic!)
6. ..... List to be continued...

Note to self; list to be discontinued because you’re an arse. Your skint and haven’t paid for what you’ve got already.

Also looking forward to meeting you lot and putting faces to everyone. Obvs. :whistle:

Last edited:
I’ve just realised this trip is going to cost me a fortune which I can’t afford!

6. ..... List to be continued...

Also looking forward to meeting you lot and putting faces to everyone. Obvs.

Don't forget also:
Flag pole
Flag
Dream LEDs
Number plate with your Forum name

As a bonus:
If Romany (@Base1388 ) is there, you will get a free BHP increase, when he supplies you with an aerodynamic bumper upgrade.
These will be installed on the day of arrival

But please remember:
The 50% rule, when discussing bought (or to be bought) items in front of the wife's/girlfriends/partners

Flag and Pole are already packed and wife thinks it’s a bargain at £10 per night. Just got to pack my armbands for the lake and I’m sorted.

Don't forget also:
Flag pole
Flag
Dream LEDs
Number plate with your Forum name

As a bonus:
If Romany (@Base1388 ) is there, you will get a free BHP increase, when he supplies you with an aerodynamic bumper upgrade.
These will be installed on the day of arrival

But please remember:
The 50% rule, when discussing bought (or to be bought) items in front of the wife's/girlfriends/partners

Oh YEH !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back