Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it an adults only place? Just wondering if it would be suitable for our 2 year old?

Is it an adults only place? Just wondering if it would be suitable for our 2 year old?
From what I read, there is a quiet zone particularly for families with young kids. I think the organisers and attendees do their best to ensure the zone is respected. It is very much a family affair, is the impression I have.

From what I read, there is a quiet zone particularly for families with young kids. I think the organisers and attendees do their best to ensure the zone is respected. It is very much a family affair, is the impression I have.
:rofl:

Isn’t that why you should soundproof the van? Silentcoat + Music = can’t hear you crying.

Forget my view! I’m talking bill hooks and bollards!

Me and my family (totally brand new campers). 2 adults+child= 1 campervan.
@EdH - can you add your self to the RSVP list (and the whatsapp group if you want to)

This sounds like fun; although my van hasn’t been built yet... but it’s summer wheels are on order and T6 forum stickers are here waiting so I’ve rsvp’d as “interested” for now.

It should be here in time for me to get the ovano in & some beer to join in.
Ian

were up to 40 vans so far . . . .

let us know if your:

Team Green : Grass camping (no EHU required)
Team Blue : EHU required (Not Booked to be arranged with Tourershine)
Team Red : EHU Required (Already Booked with site before this event)

1612613487438.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back