T6F Spring Gathering 2023 - (March 24-26th)

T6F Spring Gathering 2023 - (March 24-26th)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 24 March, 2023 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 26 March, 2023 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
T6 Forum Inaugural Spring Gathering - 24th - 26th March 2023

+++

Brook Meadow,
Welford Rd, Sibbertoft, Market Harborough, UK
Friday, 24 March, 2023 - 06:00
Until: Sunday, 26 March, 2023 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

+++

T6 Forum Inaugural Spring Gathering - 24th - 26th March 2023

After the great success of the 2022 autumn camp and the realisation that the next planned meet for most is not til May 2023, a whole 8 months away, I thought I would suggest another weekend gathering.

The plan is to go with Brook Meadow, as it is central, in the same field as the Autumn Camp (Wren field).

As this event is going to be weather dependent, I am suggesting that we hold off on booking until a week or two before the event when we can make a go/no go decision. I will speak with Brook Meadow in the meantime to let them know of our intent.

So the only thing that members need to do at the moment is RSVP (at the top) and keep that weekend free.

I’ll create a new what’s app group (sorry guys - I know it’s another group).

Best regards to all.

@czmate1999

+++

please RSVP above

+++

another T6F Date for your diary.

@czmate1999 is arranging this event.

more details to follow.

WA group to follow

Last edited:
d1

venue

******************************************************************************************************************************

Brook Meadow
Welford Road
Sibbertoft
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 9UJ

Telephone: 01858 880886

Email: enquiries@brookmeadow.co.uk

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3%2F6%2F8%2F23689811%2Feditor%2Fthumbnail-image1_4.jpg

Brook Meadow Lakeside farm holiday campsite

Brook Meadow lakeside campsite with camping, caravanning, glamping and luxury lodges on a working farm.
www.brookmeadow.co.uk

******************************************************************************************************************************

1664305368221.png1664305417059.png1664305404747.png1664305395839.png

Last edited:
Hello all, we are still in the conversion stage, but quite close to completing. We have not attended any forum events yet with the van not being fit to use. Can someone tell me how we go about booking and any tips or advice. We have not used the van yet at all and we are looking at the listed events. Are dogs welcome? We are based in Nottingham, thanks everyone.
Creamytash (Dave & Sue).

Hello all, we are still in the conversion stage, but quite close to completing. We have not attended any forum events yet with the van not being fit to use. Can someone tell me how we go about booking and any tips or advice. We have not used the van yet at all and we are looking at the listed events. Are dogs welcome? We are based in Nottingham, thanks everyone.
Creamytash (Dave & Sue).
I think you say your interested here currently, you can book summer event tho

I think you say your interested here currently, you can book summer event tho
Thanks for the reply. March might be a bit to soon for me knowing what work I still have left to do to finish the van. I am doing my conversion work outdoors s this time of year my progress will be slower.

Thanks for the reply. March might be a bit to soon for me knowing what work I still have left to do to finish the van. I am doing my conversion work outdoors s this time of year my progress will be slower.
Go to the top of this thread and click the little + next to rsvp and add yourself as going or interested.
We will book direct with the site, but only a week or so before the event so we can gauge the weather.
Dogs are most definitely welcome.
Come along even if the van isn’t finished-as long as you can throw an air bed in the back.

Edit: just looked and realised I’d not RSVPd myself.

Last edited:
Go to the top of this thread and click the little + next to rsvp and add yourself as going or interested.
We will book direct with the site, but only a week or so before the event so we can gauge the weather.
Dogs are most definitely welcome.
Come along even if the van isn’t finished-as long as you can throw an air bed in the back.
Thanks for the heads up. I really can't see me making that one but I am fairly sure I can chuck my hat in the ring for the next one. Thank you for the info ref the dog, he is the 3rd wheel in our lives, me having just retired and waited until the end of my working life to have a canine companion.

Hello All,

Given the outlook for next weekend, I am thinking on changing the plan… let me know if any of you would fancy a Pub stopover in that area as an alternative?

let me know.

cz.

A couple of options on the pub side (found on search for sites):

Happy to look at any recommendations.

I'm a non-runner unfortunately. Need to go to Northumberland to sort out a new freezer at my cottage over the weekend before bookings start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back