T6F Spring Gathering 2023 - (March 24-26th)

T6F Spring Gathering 2023 - (March 24-26th)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 24 March, 2023 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 26 March, 2023 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WeaWar
@Leehoops
@Jollyvan
@Bigsidavies
@Kraken9895
@Rids
@DannyPearson
@Sackmycook
@Wanderlust

Hi All,

Just a little bump on this so I can ascertain numbers and whether this should go ahead. Please let me know your thoughts. No problems if people can't make it. Bala isn't far off.

Cheers.

CZ.
Hi I’d be figured from the WhatsAp group that it was off & have booked in some work this weekend… so sorry I’ll not be there.

I’d better get on & actually book Bala!

Hi I’d be figured from the WhatsAp group that it was off & have booked in some work this weekend… so sorry I’ll not be there.

I’d better get on & actually book Bala!
don't worry mate. not a problem. I am heading up to check out the campsite for autumn camp and might meet up with a couple of the hard core crew :)

Buggeration - I’ve just been reminded that I have no weekends free until after Easter! That puts the clampers on that idea!!!

thoughts on either of the options or any other suggestions? :)
I’ve looked at everything in the area on SFS and that Dog and Gun at Kirby looks great. According to its Google reviews it’s just reopened after a complete refurb too.

41BBA4E3-89F4-4FD7-B666-EE81BC275742.png

However, The Stagg Maidwell gets good reviews too. It’s up to you. Whichever is easier for you to get to/is closest to the campsite you want to recce/is near something to do Saturday or Sunday.

Hi All, I just joined today and will come to meet wherever you go as my Girlfriend lives in that area (about 10 mins from Kilby!) If all goes well I should pick up my first ever Van on Wed/Thu from North Leicestershire. Will you be staying overnight or is it just a meet up? Regards Ian

Hi All, I just joined today and will come to meet wherever you go as my Girlfriend lives in that area (about 10 mins from Kilby!) If all goes well I should pick up my first ever Van on Wed/Thu from North Leicestershire. Will you be staying overnight or is it just a meet up? Regards Ian
Hey Ian, I replied to your PM.

welcome!

I’ve looked at everything in the area on SFS and that Dog and Gun at Kirby looks great. According to its Google reviews it’s just reopened after a complete refurb too.

View attachment 192933

However, The Stagg Maidwell gets good reviews too. It’s up to you. Whichever is easier for you to get to/is closest to the campsite you want to recce/is near something to do Saturday or Sunday.
I’ll make some calls in the morning and confirm details in the morning. :)

Hi all, so far two vans committed for Saturday night, including myself. Additionally, 1 of the new chaps might come. Have just called The Stag, Maidwell and they are happy to have us stay and we have a fall back of the Dog and Gun in Kilby.

Plan for the day is to arrive in the area sometime in the PM - for us that will be mid to late afternoon but will keep the WhatsApp group apprised - we will then check out a local campsite for a later event and maybe squeeze in a local walk if it is dry and then off to the pub.

Any questions or others wanting to attend just reply to this message or PM me.

CZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back