T6 Pub Chat - WhatsApp group

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hello all,

In an effort to keep the WhatsApp event groups on topic and family friendly, I have started a new what’s app group called ‘T6 Pub Chat’. It’s for all the politically incorrect / dark humour / other stuff that gets sent round. If you would like to join please PM me with your name, forum name and mobile.

If you are easily offended then this group might not be for you. join at your own risk. ;)

cz.

Hello all,

Please see below for an updated group description.

Regards

CZ.
---
T6 Pub Chat - WhatsApp Group
To keep the event threads on topic and family friendly I have started this WhatsApp group (‘T6 Pub Chat’). It is for all the politically incorrect, gutter humour and other stuff that gets sent round.

IMPORTANT: This WhatsApp chat group engages in politically incorrect discussions, humour, and opinions. Please be aware that the content here might be offensive or controversial. Join at your own discretion and remember to maintain respectful and civil discourse with other users. Any bullying behaviour or hate speech will not be tolerated.

[The author of any posts] assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this chat group. Any posts on this chat group are posted on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.

If you are easily offended, then this group is not for you. Users can leave the group at any time. Join at your own risk.

Back