A reality check on van security and faux masculinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crazymind I'm now long retired but, having used them at work, I've always liked Glocks including the 19 (but always thought the 34 to be a bit unwieldy). As for the Mossberg, every chap should own at least one pump gun for home defence. The Ruger's a bit of an off the wall choice but I seem to recall that a much older model was often the weapon of choice for Hannibal Smith and The A Team so they must be alright. On the subject of The A team, I certainly would have wanted to try breaking into any of their houses (or their van when it comes to it even though it wasn't a VW).

Trying to see what was wrong with the original post. Ok - a bit of a rant, but mostly common sense so why all the flaming? In general I thought if 'we' don't like a post, either move on or a polite gentlemanly/gentlewomanly/gentleeveryotherly 'I do not agree sir'.

Not as exciting as that jaunty angle you took your van pic at.... thats well edgy....I think it might even be a new previously undiscovered photo angle....
You could do with a jaunty angle yourself and maybe chill a bit.

You could do with a jaunty angle yourself and maybe chill a bit.
I'm chill fella...its you and your cronies jumping all over my posts that need to chill.
You don't like what I have to say? Thats fine with me mate, just keep your comments to yourself.
How can I say it fairer than that?

I'm not here for your approval or to join your gang....I'll say what I like as long as its within community guidelines. And its your choice whether you join in or not.
My honest advice would be...dont be that guy....yes?

Trying to see what was wrong with the original post. Ok - a bit of a rant, but mostly common sense so why all the flaming? In general I thought if 'we' don't like a post, either move on or a polite gentlemanly/gentlewomanly/gentleeveryotherly 'I do not agree sir'.
My point exactly.
I'm just having a bit of fun, some satire, im not mad, i'm just taking the mick out of human nature.
T6 forum has a reputation for flaming new faces, theres a clique, like in a primary school playground.

If people don't like what I have to say, move on... some people enjoy it.

T6 forum has a reputation for flaming new faces, theres a clique, like in a primary school playground.
Not sure where you heard that. I’ve not seen it in the time I’ve been on the forum and it wasn’t my experience when I joined. Mostly it’s lots of useful advice and banter. And lots of recommendations on new kit to buy!

If you go fishing for a fight then that’s a different matter and there was a new joiner a while back that did that. They weren’t here long.

If people don't like what I have to say, move on...
That works both ways.

I used to work away from home a lot but I never worried about the wife and kids. Stuff can be replaced, but they can't.
Back then we had two Staffordshire Bull Terriers that loved my wife and boys a lot. If anyone had broken in I think my main concern would have been how to get their blood out of the carpet.
Nowadays, we have two different SBTs but we also have the Dachshund. Her hearing is radar like. If she barks at night I get up and have a good look about and take Boofhead with me. Touch wood, so far nowt, but that was before the T6.1 and the sexy Golf arrived.

Not sure where you heard that. I’ve not seen it in the time I’ve been on the forum and it wasn’t my experience when I joined. Mostly it’s lots of useful advice and banter. And lots of recommendations on new kit to buy!

If you go fishing for a fight then that’s a different matter and there was a new joiner a while back that did that. They weren’t here long.

That works both
Well I dont post snide or shitty remarks on other people's posts and I dont go 'fishing for fights' either.
At what point, in any of my posts have I fished for a fight.? Apart from telling your bully boys to jump off when they make snide comments on my posts.

I've made 3 threads....all been intended as darkly humorous about real life things and on all three, your usual trolling morons who sit lurking for new posts have come in with snide remarks.
Fat middle aged balding men with no joy my friend, thats all they are.

So if you can find a single post I've made thats crappy...that wasn't in pure self defense.... ban my account.

Well im always available if you've got a question about camper building.
25 years of building campers speaks for itself and im certainly not here fir your approval or to impress you sir.
You don't like what I have to say....dont read it.
Bit like school playgrounds aren't they forums, face needs to fit? There's always someone with a snide comment.
Water off a ducks back over here son. You crack on though.... sure someone will thumbs up!
Don't call me son, sonny - I have been retired for 30 years!
The likes of you never last long - get back to being a keyboard warrior and provide us with more entertainment to brighten up a dull day.

The likes of you never last long - get back to being a keyboard warrior and provide us with more entertainment to brighten up a

The likes of you never last long - get back to being a keyboard warrior and provide us with more entertainment to brighten up a dull day.
Wow...I've not had a 'go and play down your own end sonny' telling off since I was a nipper back in the 70s and I was at school........you were probably what... 30 years old then?..that not you is it Mr Dickson? ...
I've still got a red mark on my bottom since the last time you told me off in History.....

Well I dont post snide or shitty remarks on other people's posts and I dont go 'fishing for fights' either.
At what point, in any of my posts have I fished for a fight.? Apart from telling your bully boys to jump off when they make snide comments on my posts.

I've made 3 threads....all been intended as darkly humorous about real life things and on all three, your usual trolling morons who sit lurking for new posts have come in with snide remarks.
Fat middle aged balding men with no joy my friend, thats all they are.

So if you can find a single post I've made thats crappy...that wasn't in pure self defense.... ban my account.
I meant ‘you’ as in the general term rather than you specifically. It would have been clearer if I’d said ‘If one goes…’. Apologies if you took it to heart.

Time for a cuppa gents.
No point in raising blood pressure over words from strangers.
Leave that to the y00th.
Exactly my point whodat....
If people don't like a post....move on. It ain't like they're offensive posts is it?? Just musings.

Lots of this going on...
I meant ‘you’ as in the general term rather than you specifically. It would have been clearer if I’d said ‘If one goes…’. Apologies if you took it to heart.
Nah I didn't take it to heart at all.
No problem here ☺

internet-south-park.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back