Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
My +1 isn't going to make it this weekend, so a pitch spare now. I haven't seen my e-ticket yet, but my email is terrible.

Went back a page but couldn't find the list, let me know if I need to do anything

My +1 isn't going to make it this weekend, so a pitch spare now. I haven't seen my e-ticket yet, but my email is terrible.

Went back a page but couldn't find the list, let me know if I need to do anything

@Andysmee your +1 has been removed from the guest list. (was ID#0065)

You are ID#0064 (Team Green - Grass pitch)

your E-Ticket was emailed on 6/7/21

Yes Pizza Saturday eve. They ran out of bases last year because so many people wanted one, so this year they want rough numbers which will hopefully be fool proof, although is there anything that's fool proof in life.

Me thinks not.

Yes Pizza Saturday eve. They ran out of bases last year because so many people wanted one, so this year they want rough numbers which will hopefully be fool proof, although is there anything that's fool proof in life.

Me thinks not.
Can you put us down for 6 pizzas please

Guidance on protocols?

1. Drive to the site in a V type Skein formation
2. Set up your awning / BBQ stuff / flagpole / dream LEDs etc
3. Get a cold beer from the fridge
4. Open the cold beer that you have just got from the fridge
5. Drink that cold beer that you have just got from the fridge
6. Chat to other T6 folk about 'owt that matters
7. Congregate around the evening camp fires, listening to @Dellmassive 's disco inferno (music to suit all tastes)
8. Repeat numbers 3 through to 6

Just enjoy the weekend & make some new friends along the way

What's not to like?

But... please do not forget the 50% reduction rule when talking Vw purchases in front of the female folk though!
@moomin-j This guidance on protocols is very much appreciated…. as a camping virgin myself I’ve found it to be very useful reading, although for me number 3 might have to come straight after number 1 and we’ll just have to see about number 2! :rofl: :whistle::thumbsup:

I’m completely unprepared have a pop up tent a fridge and a mad Spanish woman but I’d like to come and see how campings done
Genuinely interested in uk camping joy through this summer, barbecue frenzy, like minded idiots that I can talk crap with about my van, (Spanish woman jealous of said can) I haven’t christened it yet either which I’m planning but will need to be epic! Otherwise I’ll ditch her lol

Genuinely interested in uk camping joy through this summer, barbecue frenzy, like minded idiots that I can talk crap with about my van, (Spanish woman jealous of said can) I haven’t christened it yet either which I’m planning but will need to be epic! Otherwise I’ll ditch her lol
Not ditching the van I am in love

Me thinks not.
They asked for numbers last year too. And the year before that so make sure you have a plan B .:slow rofl:
I feel the words 'piss-up' and 'brewery' heading for this thread!

Take flour and water and you get to make your own, it’s not difficult.

I bought a pizza oven cos those idiots can't count. Always make my own.
Just planning for a fridge prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back