Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top right on that birds eye view, where it was last time. The site naturally put the family area within a short walk of the toilet block to cut the risk of kids having to walk too far out of view I guess.
That's my usual area :thumbsup:

Just had another pizza request - could we add a margarita to our order if possible.

2x pepperoni
1x Hawaiian
1x cheese garlic bread
1x Nutella

sorry for being a pain in the @ss

@Dellmassive looking good Lee. Sure the lighting package this year will be fantastic but due to being height of summer and the late sunset we'll probably be in bed by the time you turn them on :rofl: #gettingold

Last edited:
Hopefully those who left this weekends T6 Forum weekend have got home safely by now, and those that decided to stay are still enjoying themselves.

I want to officially thank everyone for making a huge effort to turn up this weekend, some coming from as far away as Scotland, which I find very humbling and testimony to how much everyone who attend these weekends enjoys themselves.
I also want to give a huge praise to my partners in crime @Dellmassive Lee and his beautiful wife Lisa, who without their help, it just wouldn't be possible to make these weekends so successful.

Lee has persuaded me to keep an active role going forward, with a promise to take a chunk of the load off my shoulders, so unfortunately for some, I'm still going to keep my hand in, contrary to what I said a few days ago.

These weekends take a huge logistical effort from the team I have around me, but none of it would be worth it, without the monumental effort of those that attend, both newbies and the hardcore regulars.
On that note: These weekends take a lot of persuasion with Brook Meadows, and this involves a lot of trust when they allow us to have almost 80% of their camp site, and this is always based on figures I give them for pitches attendance. We had a handful of 'no-shows' that for some reason only known to themselves, didn't notify me they weren't attending. This puts us in a very embarrassing position if the site owners see huge parts of their site empty without reason. This is not the people that officially let us know they couldn't attend at the last minute, because that we expect and respect, it's just a minority of people that just didn't turn up, and that's not really acceptable in my opinion, but we will move on and next year we will be in a position to take payments in advance to hopefully stop this kind of thing happening.
Enough said of that bit and I'd like people to respect that this matter is closed now, and concentrate on the positives.

I'm sure this thread will be flooded with some amazing pictures of the weekend, with highlights like the weather for one, @Eli birthday, where he and his family purchased a huge cake and loads of extra drink for everyone:mexican wave: We also had a fly-by... Yep, literally. My good mates flew over the site on their Paramotor's a little too low for my nerves and the poor fishermen, the spectacular lighting that had this years 'Love Island' theme, and loads more packed into several days of Volkswagen's and the best bunch of people you could ever meet, so I look forward to seeing these.

Lastly, there was a member that told me how much he appreciated this weekend and how much his young Son enjoyed and needed this after a very tough year. I didn't say at the time, because I had a bit of lump in my throat, but things like that make all the effort worth it 100%.

That's all from me, and lets get planning the official T6 Forum Weekend 2022, which if the last 3 years has taught us, doubles in size each year :speechless:

Paul

Last edited:
Hopefully those who left this weekends T6 Forum weekend have got home safely by now, and those that decided to stay are still enjoying themselves.

I want to officially thank everyone for making a huge effort to turn up this weekend, some coming from as far away as Scotland, which I find very humbling and testimony to how much everyone who attend these weekends enjoys themselves.
I also want to give a huge praise to my partners in crime @Dellmassive Lee and his beautiful wife Lisa, who without their help, it just wouldn't be possible to make these weekends so successful.

Lee has persuaded me to keep an active role going forward, with a promise to take a chunk of the load off my shoulders, so unfortunately for some, I'm still going to keep my hand in, contrary to what I said a few days ago.

These weekends take a huge logistical effort from the team I have around me, but none of it would be worth it, without the monumental effort of those that attend, both newbies and the hardcore regulars.
On that note: These weekends take a lot of persuasion with Brook Meadows, and this involves a lot of trust when they allow us to have almost 80% of their camp site, and this is always based on figures I give them for pitches attendance. We had a handful of 'no-shows' that for some reason only known to themselves, didn't notify me they weren't attending. This puts us in a very embarrassing position if the site owners see huge parts of their site empty without reason. This is not the people that officially let us know they couldn't attend at the last minute, because that we expect and respect, it's just a minority of people that just didn't turn up, and that's not really acceptable in my opinion, but we will move on and next year we will be in a position to take payments in advance to hopefully stop this kind of thing happening.
Enough said of that bit and I'd like people to respect that this matter is closed now, and concentrate on the positives.

I'm sure this thread will be flooded with some amazing pictures of the weekend, with highlights like the weather for one, @Eli birthday, where he and his family purchased a huge cake and loads of extra drink for everyone:mexican wave: We also had a fly-by... Yep, literally. My good mates flew over the site on their Paramotor's a little too low for my nerves and the poor fishermen, the spectacular lighting that had this years 'Love Island' theme, and loads more packed into several days of Volkswagen's and the best bunch of people you could ever meet, so I look forward to seeing these.

Lastly, there was a member that told me how much he appreciated this weekend and how much his young Son enjoyed and needed this after a very tough year. I didn't say at the time, because I had a bit of lump in my throat, but things like that make all the effort worth it 100%.

That's all from me, and lets get planning the official T6 Forum Weekend 2022, which if the last 3 years has taught us, doubles in size each year :speechless:

Paul
Been 3 times now with the club and its a great event. My kids love it and my plus one was really impressed with the show we put on and the venue. Many thanks to the organisers, I personally appreciate all you do. Coming out of lockdown this has been a god send and our first trip out as a family.
Iv not been as social this year, mainly because my other half has found it mentally difficult to meet in large groups, an after effect of the lockdown. Think we have all suffered in our own ways.
Anyway, I will definitely be back again a see you all again soon.

Paul
Just arrived home an hour ago.

I have posted my appreciation before and I will say again. I can't really say thank you enough to Paul, Lee and Lisa for all the effort and time they put into organising events like this. It truly is selfless of them.
Also thanks to everyone who turns up.
I for one would have no problem with paying when putting my name down for the next one. It is fantastic of the site to let us have this on trust and I would hate to think we could lose this because of a mis match of numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back