Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.

Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.
Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Thursday, 10 September, 2020 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 13 September, 2020 - 12:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
After the huge success of the recent Brook Meadow weekend at Sibbertoft in Leicestershire, I've decided to do another one on the cancelled Busfest weekend, at the same location.

This will initially be open to 40 members on the pretence that I might add more if demand calls for it.

The Forumfest weekend will be 10-11-12-13 of September.

Brook Meadow
Welford Road
Sibbertoft
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 9UJ

Anyone wanting to attend, please show your hand, so I can get started on numbers and logistics.

There is a Whatsapp group setup for this event, If you wish to join in DM/PM @Tourershine with your name/number to be added.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

To get involved . . . . . .

PM @Tourershine

give him your details to get joined into the whatsapp group for the event.

add your RSVP at the top here on this event thread.

you pay the site direct on arrival, for as long as you want.

To book a EHU point you need to call/email the site and wait for a reply.

most of us will be there thur/fri to sunday, but others may stay longer.

£20 per unit per night (all inclusive) - TBC by @Tourershine

- LIMITED NUMBERS -

*******************************************************************************************************************************

1597308443758.png

Please note that for electric hook up pitches contact us in the office on
01858 880886 or send us an enquiry through our website. You can call us to book non electric too if you prefer to speak to a person.

CONTACT DETAILS

Telephone: 01858 880886

Email: enquiries@brookmeadow.co.uk

Brook Meadow
Welford Road
Sibbertoft
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 9UJ

1596717536022.png

1597224819220.png1597224829402.png1597224838936.png

Last edited by a moderator:
were in :thumbsup:

10-11-12-13

and a large spot for the Dellmassive "Blackpool illuminations" Tunnel Tent . . . . + Van +

Plus the Now Infamous "Disco Tent V3.0"

possibly same spot as last time with disco tent in the main circle.

Last edited:
After the huge success of the recent Brook Meadow weekend at Sibbertoft in Leicestershire, I've decided to do another one on the cancelled Busfest weekend, at the same location.

This will initially be open to 40 members on the pretence that I might add more if demand calls for it.

The Forumfest weekend will be 10-11-12-13 of September.

Brook Meadow
Welford Road
Sibbertoft
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 9UJ

Anyone wanting to attend, please show your hand, so I can get started on numbers and logistics.
I’m in.

Back