Afternoon all,

Having read through all the threads is there a definite part number/s for flat bottomed steering wheels that will fit our T6 vans?

I read that the Polo FB MFSW seems to fit but does anyone have the part numbers for the MFSW with and without paddles?

Big ask but it would make it much easier for prospective purchasers and save a lot of dog kicking I would think @Insert Coin
Anyone help with the VW poloGolf MJ7 steering wheel part numbers that you have used on your vans?
Still not sure which route to take, get a MFSW, do it myself or get one pre done via @BognorMotors

I do want paddles though:thumbsup::sneaky:;)

Anyone ever seen this url reference installing a MFSW on a T6 van?

This one

Any chance of seeing this one fitted ?
Oh, go on then.

e3e16eb8-bf0b-4bbc-a1be-57b81f4c6792-jpeg.73661

Hi all, steering heel question:
I've got a 2017 trendline, dsg, cruise etc. Standard wheel, non mfsw.

I've just brought a polo 6R wheel with the intention of doing a straight swap. Am I right in thinking I've jumped the gun and in fact it isn't a straight swap at all?

The wheel I got had standard cruise buttons, voice, volume and included the air bag.

Thanks in advance

Some useful advice starting here:
Disclaimer - use this information at your own peril - I may have got things wrong.

I am hoping this "how to" will be a one stop place for all the information, owners of poverty spec, 2019, EU6, T6's need, to fit a multi function steering wheel (MFSW) and to enable the cruise control system (CCS). I have also list the coding needed. Most of this can be found in various threads on here and I thank all the contributors for all the time they have put in to enable us to do this especially -
Dnoermann, Pauly, Deaky, Loz and Dellmassive.

Some useful advice starting here:

Thanks. Yeah I saw this after I brought the wheel so as I thought it's not a straight swap if I've read that right. I'll need coding, extra wiring etc

Reactions: mmi
Anyone swapped a steering wheel with dsg paddles into a T6.1 yet?

Its something I want to look into!

Got mine back from Royal Steering Wheels today
Very impressed with the service and quality, definite thumbs up :thumbsup:

View attachment 92188

View attachment 92189

View attachment 92190

View attachment 92220
@Superowls you steering wheel looks superb, very OEM+ Did you replace the original airbag? My understanding from this thread is the steering wheel needs two metal catches to use the original airbag, but your new wheel has three plastic catches as seen on another version of the wheel.

Back