Red stitch please. Although it works be advantageous to see what you have to offer, plus it may help other members make their minds up.
Cheers @BognorMotors

Here are some wheels we ahve already done, including the T6.1 in our demo

We offer;
Full leather
Perforated leather
flat bottom
Reshape - Full and standard
Alcantara
Top stripe

All built from genuine T6 steering wheels - beware there are a alot of copy wheels out there

IMG_CC8D7372A96C-1.jpeg69be30f1-95b7-43db-81b1-c0d66f95b9de.JPG748d43cf-24cb-439a-9de8-498b78efb18f.jpgtempImageEZAEAv.pngIMG_3549.JPG

I really fancy a mk7 golf dsg steering wheel as raceline fit to there t6 vans , i am not a fan of the highline wheel at all. I wondered if anyone has ever messed with changing wheels, i dont no if the wires/plugs are there for a straight swap but it cant be much of a job if raceline do it ?
View attachment 2252
This is the exact wheel I want with paddles too.

Here are some wheels we ahve already done, including the T6.1 in our demo

We offer;
Full leather
Perforated leather
flat bottom
Reshape - Full and standard
Alcantara
Top stripe

All built from genuine T6 steering wheels - beware there are a alot of copy wheels out there

View attachment 94549View attachment 94550View attachment 94551View attachment 94553View attachment 94554
I assume these are made to order and you have stock of the flat bottom wheels?
What is the price and lead time for a flat bottom T6 2018 Highline MFS buttons with perforated leather on the sides and smooth leather top and bottom. White stitching no top stripe.

I send off a few a month. I have 6 with them at the moment, if they've not started on one, then it can be made to your exacting standards. We usually go Alcantara top and bottom, just be aware (but I'm sure you know) you have to keep on top of an Alcantara wheel - Needs cleaning regularly. Our full custom flat bottom genuine wheels are £500+VAT, that's fitted as well if local to us

I send off a few a month. I have 6 with them at the moment, if they've not started on one, then it can be made to your exacting standards. We usually go Alcantara top and bottom, just be aware (but I'm sure you know) you have to keep on top of an Alcantara wheel - Needs cleaning regularly. Our full custom flat bottom genuine wheels are £500+VAT, that's fitted as well if local to us
Yes would like to order one to my spec and have it fitted, will call now

Back