Although now i need a standard wheel to fit while it's away20200526_225211.jpg

I have oem T6 steering wheel for sale. Came off my T30 TSI Highline with 20k miles and been dry stored since. Make me an offer. Comes with airbag too

Anyone used royal steering wheels? I'm looking to send my Mk7 one to them for retrim. Although now i need a standard wheel to fit while it's away

Random question, does anyone know the oem thickness of the mk7 gti flat bottom wheel, as in the diameter thickness of the actual part you hold?

I used Royal a few years ago for my Porsche steering wheel and I am pleased with the result.

Never mind the wheel, why is a warm van ticking over at 1000 rpm and with only 1/4 of a tank???? Panic stations!!!!!
;)

Anyone used royal steering wheels? I'm looking to send my Mk7 one to them for retrim. Although now i need a standard wheel to fit while it's away

Random question, does anyone know the oem thickness of the mk7 gti flat bottom wheel, as in the diameter thickness of the actual part you hold?
Got mine back from Royal Steering Wheels today
Very impressed with the service and quality, definite thumbs up :thumbsup:

20201118_000145.jpg

20201117_235237.jpg

20201117_235248.jpg

20201118_114503.jpg

Last edited:
that looks good, got the quote through for mine, just trying to source a spare wheel to fit while i send mine away

I bought the original flat bottom wheel for £250 complete with airbag
Sold my Highline wheel for same amount
Then bought the same flat bottom wheel for £60 on Ebay without an airbag, sent it straight to get re trimmed then sold the one I originally bought for £60
So all in it just cost me the price of the re trim - £170
Happy days :thumbsup:

Afternoon all,

Having read through all the threads is there a definite part number/s for flat bottomed steering wheels that will fit our T6 vans?

I read that the Polo FB MFSW seems to fit but does anyone have the part numbers for the MFSW with and without paddles?

Big ask but it would make it much easier for prospective purchasers and save a lot of dog kicking I would think @Insert Coin

I’ve got three or four custom T6 wheels in stock if anyone is interested. Choice of leather/alcantara and stitch colours.

Afternoon all,

Having read through all the threads is there a definite part number/s for flat bottomed steering wheels that will fit our T6 vans?

I read that the Polo FB MFSW seems to fit but does anyone have the part numbers for the MFSW with and without paddles?

Big ask but it would make it much easier for prospective purchasers and save a lot of dog kicking I would think @Insert Coin

I didn’t kick the dog in the end, I kicked the mother inlaw.

Back