Sabre many thanks I do ship suspension components all over the world actually , as long as you have a good mechanic who knows his stuff the fitting is quite straight forward

Cheers @CRS Performance I'll have a word with my guys and see if they can get this stuff then maybe I'll be in touch. Thanks for the info tho. Much appreciated all round.

I have just put a stance + kit on my white van while the red camper has B14s as much as I like the B14s the ride is hard for a camper. I might speak to bilstine ad see if I can get a slightly softer spring.
The white T6 has stance+ and I find it ok the damping is softer than the campers B14s both vans sit on 20s with 275/40/20

vw t6 white.jpg

vw red.jpg

Hi guys in comparison to H&R 50mm lowering springs how low are the Stance + on maximum adjustment are they similar or lower ? Very impressed with how they look from your pictures just cant decide at the moment any updates on how the Stance are performing everyone seems to be impressed so far.
Shouldn't compare a set of springs to a full coil over kit , they are very different items .

I have just put a stance + kit on my white van while the red camper has B14s as much as I like the B14s the ride is hard for a camper. I might speak to bilstine ad see if I can get a slightly softer spring.
The white T6 has stance+ and I find it ok the damping is softer than the campers B14s both vans sit on 20s with 275/40/20

View attachment 52527

View attachment 52528
Unfortunately the hard ride comes from the MONO tube Bilstein shocks ( the stance has dual tube shocks they are more comfortable ) , its normal . Bilstein cant make the SPRINGS softer as the van will sit lower and make the problem WORSE
As silly as it sounds the problem could be improved by sourcing HARDER springs this is because the suspension is bottoming out , harder springs will stop some of this .
The joys of low and the coil overs
How low is the van ?? maybe we have some better advice for you ??

My T32 is in now for Stance+ Ultras and throwing my old wheels on. Will get her back Wednesday most likely. Will post a pic then.

Some very interesting comments here. I have just got my first T6 and without knowing anything about Coil overs the garage has put Pro Sports on my T32. They said is has a completely different set up to the lighter capacity vans however I am getting wheel bump on the front over undulations in the road at speeds in excess of 30mph. Wheels are 275/40 R20". Could this be the shocks are too soft, any one know much about Pro sports and their adjustability?

The T 32 has a different front shock to all the other transporters and it is designed to carry more weight In other words it has stronger spring rates
If the Pro sport uses the same springs for all the transporter models this is part of the problem . also if they have set the ride height LOW then you are feeling the car rebounding of the bump stops . Only things you can do are Lift it up or shorten the bump stops ( risk of damaging the shocks however on bad bumps )

I put the Stance coilovers on in Early summer and although i have nothing to compare to..they seem pretty good. Done about 2k miles on them so far..but have noticed a slight harshness over rougher ground but i suppose thats the trade off for looking good and going lower. So correct me if im wrong here..

If i raise the van up abit..would that allow for more travel thus a softer ride..or should i swap the springs out for harder ones..like in the previous post. Im doing a highland holiday in dec..and my inlaws will be with us..so i was thinking with increased weight..maybe van would be heavier..thus even more harsh over rougher roads. Also i will be buying a pair of autosocks in case it snows and if theres more room over the tyre it be easier to put them on...

Thoughs?? Thxs.

I put the Stance coilovers on in Early summer and although i have nothing to compare to..they seem pretty good. Done about 2k miles on them so far..but have noticed a slight harshness over rougher ground but i suppose thats the trade off for looking good and going lower. So correct me if im wrong here..

If i raise the van up abit..would that allow for more travel thus a softer ride..or should i swap the springs out for harder ones..like in the previous post. Im doing a highland holiday in dec..and my inlaws will be with us..so i was thinking with increased weight..maybe van would be heavier..thus even more harsh over rougher roads. Also i will be buying a pair of autosocks in case it snows and if theres more room over the tyre it be easier to put them on...

Thoughs?? Thxs.
How low does it sit now?

I have transporters sitting that height and they are really comfortable , but I use top quality equipment ( not coil overs either ) . You are right though lifting will help a bit ! the valving in the Stance is probably quite basic ( to get to the price point ) and that you wont be able to do anything about that . Fitting heavier duty springs might not be that simple unless Stance offer such parts ??

If i wanted this height all the time...and didnt want to use coilovers..wot high quality gear should i focus on? And wot sort of cash should i be spending?

The kit includes 4 sport dampers ( shocks ) and 4 sport springs spec ' d to suit your vehicle £845.00 incl vat for everything

If i wanted this height all the time...and didnt want to use coilovers..wot high quality gear should i focus on? And wot sort of cash should i be spending?
Are they the stance street maxed out or the stance ultra with more to go?

They are KONI Sport shocks and H&R springs ( there are 6 types of spring for the Transporter ) we will supply the correct height for you ( there is no height adjustment as this type of shock is what causes the problems

I suppose the main question is: Would the ride (at the same height my van is just now) be more comfortable?

Ozbar Jim , Sadly I don't know anyone in that area. However I can probably give you the telephone numbers of a few clients for you to chat to , and
I am also happy to offer you a full refund on return of the goods if you are not totally impressed with the comfort . ( something the competition would be very unwilling to do I think )

Back