Had my first go with snowfoam - autoglym polar - and think I had too thin a mix though, will have another go next week

View attachment 44994

Had my first go with snowfoam - autoglym polar - and think I had too thin a mix though, will have another go next week

View attachment 44994

:D same for me, just bought adapter for power wash so 1st time today and much the same result. It seemed to work though as scrubbed up not too bad so guessing once I get the right mix and coverage it can only get better :thumbsup:

With my Defender I just stand on a tyre. But how do you clean your T6?

Do I need to buy a step box of similar.

Thanks

Small step, stool, hopup, ladder, other.

Anything that's safe to stand on and sturdy.

Or just dont bother with the roof.

I always pop my roof then use a extendable long handle broom style brush, then do the rest of the van properly.

Having a bath tub roof i dont worry about leaks when an open roof and water are applied :whistle:

I've got a wee set of steps that a gas engineer left (I've also got a big stepladder that was left by a different gas engineer, but that's another story), and use a brush on a pole - it used to be extendable, but it was a cheapie from Home Bargains and broke, but it still gets the job done.

At 5'6" (nearly) I have to stand on the front wheels to clean the windscreen.

As for trying a bit of hip hop for the roof I use my deep house step ladder and still have my gut on the roof edge to reach the middle... it is an economy upturned bath tub pop top though as I like the extra 6" headroom inside compared to an Hilo.

Back