Speaking of camper......Mine has a fibreglass pop top and I was told that if it wasn’t washed and polished twice a year it would seriously fade - not sure if that’s a fact?

Speaking of camper......Mine has a fibreglass pop top and I was told that if it wasn’t washed and polished twice a year it would seriously fade - not sure if that’s a fact?
Mine’s coming up to 3 yrs old and, apart from a good clean when I put the solar panel on, it’s only had an occasional shower with the pressure washer. It’s a fibreglass poptop and it still looks like new.

Just cleaned my Velle for the first time yesterday and used my little three step ladder and this allows me to reach the roof no problems.

Needed the steps to reach the Q7 roof before and to be honest I found the Velle easier to reach even the front window which was always a problem when cleaning the Q7.

My OCD would not let me not clean the roof!;)

I just drive under a low barrier in the car park when its raining, that seems to get most of the crud off.

I always wash the roof, our landing window looks directly on the van roof so if it's dirty I struggle to sleep at night :D

I use a platform rather than step ladder, great for DIY and great for washing the van roof!

I always wash the roof, our landing window looks directly on the van roof so if it's dirty I struggle to sleep at night :D

I use a platform rather than step ladder, great for DIY and great for washing the van roof!
What platform have you got, I’ve often thought I’d find one useful for jobs around the house and garden?

Hmm - I have one of those and at 6’2” I’m struggling to reach the middle.

I’ve found a similar style Silverline one which is another step higher.

Ian

Back