Just watched the latest on Forensic Detailing channel on YouTube where he does a test of all the major snowfoams. Interesting to see the enormous difference in the performance of them. The winner was Bilt Hamber Autofoam, which wasn’t the cheapest, but outperformed all the others by quite a margin, with the Autobrite Magifoam the only other one that came close. Handily I’ve just run out of the Prokleen I was using so I’ve ordered some of the Bilt Hamber.

Yes I watched this, borrowed some of a mates BH autofoam to compare to AG polar blast, will post results once I’ve had chance to test on a real life T6!

He orders from here https://www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk/ out of stock at the moment. He also raves on about Bead Juice.

I have a 10% discount code for the above site. PM me if would like the code.

Yes I watched this, borrowed some of a mates BH autofoam to compare to AG polar blast, will post results once I’ve had chance to test on a real life T6!

He orders from here https://www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk/ out of stock at the moment. He also raves on about Bead Juice.

I have a 10% discount code for the above site. PM me if would like the code.
Thanks, I paid £16.94 for mine from the link in the video but I haven't had chance to use it yet.

Thanks, I paid £16.94 for mine from the link in the video but I haven't had chance to use it yet.

I paid £14.12 +vat from in2detailing for 5ltrs....I've used the polar blast but the BH to me is much much better at lifting the dirt

I use BH and though its not very thick it does lift the dirt off and cleans up very nicely.

I can vouch for magifoam, been using it years and it cleans really well, I follow it up with BH car shampoo and it's good stuff and overall gives a great clean!

Hi

Have been using AF Avalanche until now with a single try of Chemical guys in between.
But after seeing reviews and reading comments here I ordered Bilt Hamber Snow foam and received it today.

Can somebody using this product please share some ideas of the mixing ratio you use for it?

TIA

4% ..

I, and many others find its works better and also more cost effective through a pump sprayer . Not a foam gun.

So 240ml of product in warm water and fill to the 3 litre mark :thumbsup:
Nice n simple , and better cleaning abilities

4% ..

I, and many others find its works better and also more cost effective through a pump sprayer . Not a foam gun.

That's 8%

This’ll explain it better:

PIR
Thanks for pointing me in that direction.
Was obviously looking for an simple AF Avalanche sort of "1 to 2 fingers per liter" solution but now I understand that it needs to be worked out to fit my actual setup.

Managed to find this further supporting that methodology as well.

4% ..

Will have to try the pump sprayer sometime.

Back