Show Us Your Expensive Wheels!

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
So many different wheels to choose from, I have a black van, and I am looking at these at the moment ...

0EAAFA21-1820-416C-A47A-37BDCDBE7DBA.jpeg

Would love to see everyone’s wheels ON the vans! Post away!

And while showing the wheels give us :

Make & Model
Size
Front ET
Rear ET
Front tyre size
Rear tyre size
Load rating

if your van is lowered and by how much, and is there any rubbing.

This would make this a very useful thread

Not quite the same wheels, but a similar style to give you an idea how mine used to look in your colour on Black wheels.
They do suit the Black T6, but they are hell to keep clean, and I ended up spending ages cleaning them every day. I love Black wheels, but I wouldn't own any multi spoke ones again.

20180625_131448-2.jpg

Very nieeeee! what wheels are these? and tyres?

They were Savini BM13 in Gloss Black from LK Performance. Not a cheap set of wheels, and as they are imported from the States, they can take 6-8 weeks to arrive, but the quality was way above most of the wheels i've owned. (Just avoid their polished fronts, because they don't last in our winters)

They were Savini BM13 in Gloss Black from LK Performance. Not a cheap set of wheels, and as they are imported from the States, they can take 6-8 weeks to arrive, but the quality was way above most of the wheels i've owned. (Just avoid their polished fronts, because they don't last in our winters)

very nice, sold the splitter yet?

Im happy to let the van get caked up, including wheels.. then when i do clean it, it'll look freshhhhh! Going for a ceramic coat i think... anyone else had it done?

been quoted £800, for every nook and cranny of the van in and out...

This isn't my industry, but we do offer exactly the same service on Caravans and Motorhomes, and the more I see these types of prices, the more I think i'm in the wrong industry :confused:

This isn't my industry, but we do offer exactly the same service on Caravans and Motorhomes, and the more I see these types of prices, the more I think i'm in the wrong industry :confused:

You looked into the gtechniq ceramic coating life?! Worth a punt..

Back