Show Me Your Lowered Van on 18" Wheels

Ok thanks Zip, with your roof bars on, do you fit under standard hight restrictions on car parks?

Ok thanks Zip, with your roof bars on, do you fit under standard hight restrictions on car parks?

I'm currently at 1.94.... so I tend to just floor it through car parks from 2m and above (while closing my eyes)!
I've had the van a year though an never used the roof bars.... thinking of taking them off as it would alloy me to creep into 1.95 or even 1.9m height restictions :cool:

Just for info, I tried Transporter HQ too as they are just up the road from me but because I have DCC they wouldn't do it. They were very polite about it so no worries.

How do you all find the handling on this set up and are they wound all the way down?

Well chaps you have convinced me on B14 and 18" wheels, it's going to be along what for me though, March is before i get my Tub:(
The closet i have found to me is Transporter HQ in Leicestershire £1095 supplied & fitted, has any one had any dealings with them? Bognor is a tad to far for me!
On the flip side i have Jim to blame now when the missus finds out;)

Mine was done at the same place, b14’s are we’ll worth the money fella!!

Evening all

Lowered with H&R 40mm but sure doesn’t look like it. Anyone else experienced this or are my eyes just playing tricks on me. Running on 18’s and 15 mm spacers front and 20mm rear.

Thanks for any advice!

B895A550-5A66-42FD-A615-4E0D5144A20B.jpeg

96EC15D6-DB02-49A1-9D70-E29AA61C97A6.jpeg

.. currently running black Springfield 255/45 18’s.
2cf26c7d-7825-42aa-9fd5-80cb85d95f06-jpeg.39987

I can see what you mean when you look at them in comparison to your old setup.

You definitely wasn’t on 30mm springs beforehand, were you?

Back