Suspension dampers and springs from a T32 Kombi T6. Help with identification please?

TeaLeith

Greetings and many thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to help me with identifying the suspension my T32 Kombi T6 has from the photo attached.

I recently had a Bilstein B14 “Komfort” suspension fitted to try and smooth out the rough roads where I live and was left with the parts shown. Excuse my massive ignorance but apart from knowing that there are springs, dampers and what I believe are top struts? - I don’t really know what I’m looking at and how much to sell them for. I know that the springs are a 40mm lowering over the factory fitted ones and that they are from Eibach but the dampers and struts only have seemingly random part numbers / serial numbers stamped on them. Any identifying brand/model names were on a sticker which has rubbed off.

I’m looking to recoup some of the cost of the Bilstein system I had fitted (which was not cheap) and so keen to advertise it at a fair price but have no idea what I’m really selling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8906F839-2BD0-4290-9D80-75441DD27BEA.jpeg

Greetings and many thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to help me with identifying the suspension my T32 Kombi T6 has from the photo attached.

I recently had a Bilstein B14 “Komfort” suspension fitted to try and smooth out the rough roads where I live and was left with the parts shown. Excuse my massive ignorance but apart from knowing that there are springs, dampers and what I believe are top struts? - I don’t really know what I’m looking at and how much to sell them for. I know that the springs are a 40mm lowering over the factory fitted ones and that they are from Eibach but the dampers and struts only have seemingly random part numbers / serial numbers stamped on them. Any identifying brand/model names were on a sticker which has rubbed off.

I’m looking to recoup some of the cost of the Bilstein system I had fitted (which was not cheap) and so keen to advertise it at a fair price but have no idea what I’m really selling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 142208
@Skyliner33 is spot on. Apart from the springs, the rest of the kit is all original VW equipment. Unfortunately they are worth very little on the second hand market, but you might get something for the springs if you can identify them. I can't quite make out the part numbers on them, but if you list what's written on them I may be able help at least identify exactly what they are.

Thanks for the replies so far. Here’s a closeup of the springs which I did already Google and appear to be around the £200 mark brand new so I guess I’d be lucky to get £100 maybe?
Disappointing that the dampers aren’t really worth anything, maybe I’ll throw them in on a listing anyway though possibly no one would even want them? They’ve only got about 10,000 miles on them.

5F47CE91-0B29-4D09-9659-F7B659FA4273.jpeg

I may have a set of OEM standard T32 springs if you want them. You could pair them with the dampers and they might be easier to move on. Might suit someone who wants to go back to a standard set up.

I may have a set of OEM standard T32 springs if you want them. You could pair them with the dampers and they might be easier to move on. Might suit someone who wants to go back to a standard set up.
Thanks for the suggestion, I think I’ll look to splitting the springs and the OEM shocks then and try and sell them seperately.

Thanks everyone for helping me see what I’ve actually got, I can see other people’s original VW front and rear struts for sale now and they match mine for looks and serial numbers.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I’ll look to splitting the springs and the OEM shocks then and try and sell them seperately.

Thanks everyone for helping me see what I’ve actually got, I can see other people’s original VW front and rear struts for sale now and they match mine for looks and serial numbers.
No problem! Glad you were able to figure out what you’ve got.

Back