B14 v B14 Komfort or Others?

It’s was mainly down to the slightly bigger drop and also I’d read one of your post stating that the rear springs were much improved on the komforts
The Rear spring has been improved but the issues some are having is noises from the rear adjuster when articulating over bumps , If you have this ever just let me know i have a fix for it .

Thanks for the offer if I get any problems I’ll call for a chat
I have had the rear adjusters removed

Still completely on the fence about B14Ks or KWv1. Having a build done imminently and the builder is saying B14Ks. I like the idea of the 70mm drop just not the idea of £1650 +VAT, especially when I read about noises and inferior tech when compared to a KWv1.

I would prefer to get the build done in one hit with all parts covered under the same warranty, but at nearly £600 more after VAT, not sure (think prices I am stating are about right). For that money I am prepared to buy on standard setup and have fitted with one of the suspension guys on here.

HELP!!!

Still completely on the fence about B14Ks or KWv1. Having a build done imminently and the builder is saying B14Ks. I like the idea of the 70mm drop just not the idea of £1650 +VAT, especially when I read about noises and inferior tech when compared to a KWv1.

I would prefer to get the build done in one hit with all parts covered under the same warranty, but at nearly £600 more after VAT, not sure (think prices I am stating are about right). For that money I am prepared to buy on standard setup and have fitted with one of the suspension guys on here.

HELP!!!
Definately wouldnt recommend the Komforts at this price or cheaper we are getting a lot of complaints regarding these kits and have already removed several

Tell me more about the Van and what you do with it and if its a T 28 T30 or T 32 please

Ill advise better when i know what you have and what you want to achieve

steve

Cheers for jumping on Steve.
new 4MO, LWB, T32, Kombi with bed. Looking for around 50mm drop on 20"s (would like it to be adjustable in case I feel like a driveway play. The budget is topping out, so dropping the B14K price would be a bonus. Don't want a lesser result though and certainly no "crash" in the ride. Read fair amount of satisfaction on KWs. Also read STX is slightly cheaper cousin.

Last edited:
Cheers for jumping on Steve.
new 4MO, LWB, T32, Kombi with bed. Looking for around 50mm drop on 20"s (would like it to be adjustable in case I feel like a driveway play. The budget is topping out, so dropping the B14K price would be a bonus. Don't want a lesser result though and certainly no "crash" in the ride. Read fair amount of satisfaction on KWs. Also read STX is slightly cheaper cousin.
For T32 we recommend either B14Komfort, KWV1/STX (same suspension)- All available form stock for mail order or fit while you wait . We have demo vehicles for both these setups so you can try before you buy and make your own decision, on which is best. The B14K will go slightly lower.

We are always happy to talk through your needs on the phone

Back