Here are mine. Vision in Church Stretton. Look great from the front but the detail at the back is disappointing. Nothing has split but they are far from the best in terms of finish when you look at the back of the seats.

Seats-1.jpg Seats-2.jpg Seats-3.jpg Seats-4.jpg Seats-5.jpg

There's bound to be alot of you out there who have installed different seats to you T6, whether it be VW seta or other marques, curious to which type of seats would be a relative simple fit, and how they look.
Great question, I still have standard fitted in the front of my transporter but would love to see what other forum members have fitted in their T6 as upgrades

In my old van I had merc slk seats. Very easy to fit with just a few holes drilling into the runners.
I'm a fan of the captain's seats these days as they're heated, so will prob just get these covered in leather at some point. Maybe with the seat cupra back upgrade.

In my old van I had merc slk seats. Very easy to fit with just a few holes drilling into the runners.
I'm a fan of the captain's seats these days as they're heated, so will prob just get these covered in leather at some point. Maybe with the seat cupra back upgrade.
When you say old van, what model are you referring too? Can you also recall the year of manufacture for the slk seats?

When you say old van, what model are you referring too? Can you also recall the year of manufacture for the slk seats?
It was a t5 but pretty sure the seat base's are exactly the same. Just done some googling on them. I think they might actually have been clk not slk. W208 seats from a 2009 ish manufacture.
They were mint when I fitted them the pic attached is after approx 30k worth of being in a plumbing work van.

IMG_20190619_142401.jpg

734332C6-4D8A-447D-B12B-C094B0EF781E.jpeg9053F68B-E305-4979-81CD-5DDE1B7ED4C9.jpeg935600D6-5097-42A5-B288-09276B795200.jpeg
some before and after from today, visited Leighton vans today, had this done and her lowered and re aligned, what an experience today, some lovely vans there, and watching the team in work was amazing, what a busy place.
Again like a broken record here but service was top notch again, just got to convince missus Kombi is next car .....

Looking for anyone who's fitted golf R seats, and what mods were needing to make it work? I have a t6 LWB. Thanks

Theres a lot of info mate, it's been done and looks very good. I just searched "golf r seats" and came up with this amongst others.

Back