Ripe For Conversion

Are you doing the rest of the conversion yourself ?
Pete

Are you doing the rest of the conversion yourself ?
Pete
ill do what I can ,been a handyman all my life but gave up work with cronic back pain and c.o.p.d,still like to do something every now and again so this will keep me busy ,been good with tools and now watching some videos ,think my hardest bit going to be the carpeting ,watched harissons video twice now ,some things seem to stick in my head .wireing shouldn't be too much of a problem ,just need to buy the correct gear for the job ,always up for some advice along the way ,im not in too much of a rush ,just wish people would sell their stuff cheaper lol

Nice looking van that. Does that say 151k miles? Looks very clean - What engine is it?

Nice looking van that. Does that say 151k miles? Looks very clean - What engine is it?
only bad thing about it mate ,your right though ,vans in awesome condition for the mileage thats on it ,drives fine ,only two months mot when I got it ,now motd for the year ,mot tech says it very clean inside, outside and exceptionally clean underneath ,think I got myself a nice van ,2ltr engine 5 speed box ,we think its all motorway miles

Strong as an ox those engines with the right servicing, which I’m sure it has? Euro 5 or 6?

Strong as an ox those engines with the right servicing, which I’m sure it has? Euro 5 or 6?
I know it been serviced twice a year and timing belt done las July,excuse me for being dumb mate ,what's the euro 5 and 6?think I was asked that from an mot station the other week

Does it take Ad blue? Extra filling cap by the diesel filler. Or registered after Sept 16 will ensure that it’s euro 6.

Reactions: dru
Nice, basically a de-tuned 140PS - Plenty of scope there.

Enjoy, will watch this project closely

Looks a great van.I am also looking forward to starting my conversion from scratch at the beginning of March. Just enjoy the project mate, which I am sure you will. This forum will provide you with some excellent advice.

Looks a great van.I am also looking forward to starting my conversion from scratch at the beginning of March. Just enjoy the project mate, which I am sure you will. This forum will provide you with some excellent advice.
thanks mate ,very much looking forward to this ,had a load of stuff delivered today ,will add them tomorrow ,wheels, windows etc

NEW WHEELS
first of my items to arrive was my wheels which were delivered by paisley freight,on opening the first one ,couldnt believe the condition of them ,absolutely mint ,and the seller done a great job of wrapping and protecting the face of them for transpotation,,looked at other wheels before deciding on these ,be good to get the steel wheels off and these ones on 20200219_160420.jpg

Last edited:
Back