Did the original bolts fit ok? You were a bit concerned they might not have been long enough.
Everything seemed to fit ok and the general consensus was that the same bolts from the steels could be used for them. Hopefully if I’m wrong someone will correct me!

Tried to carpet my head protection foam.
It looked great before I put it back on the roof and then the carpet all scrunched up and looks a little messy now :rolleyes:

IMG_5445.jpeg

had the same experience fitting our side stripes. Okay from 6ft away but not 6in!
Well on the way to being a member of Team Storm Trooper!
I got a refund from the seller (whopping £20) because I was so disappointed. I could see before even trying to stick it on that it wasn't going to be perfect.
But I do still like the overall look. Just don't look too closely!

Reminds me, I need to get around to doing the passenger side...

Reactions: CAB
Do you intend to strap the fridge down when travelling?

And finally made an attempt to tidy up the headliner section where the roof was cut out for the pop top. Using more of the foam.

IMG_6390.jpeg

IMG_6391.jpeg
IMG_6393.jpeg
6C6CB267-9251-4E36-A7D4-6C4103449447.jpeg
IMG_6396.jpeg

Not as tidy as a “proper job” but miles better than it was (basically bare and bluntly cut headliner!)
IMG_2060.jpeg

Table brackets arrived and now fitted for storing the Groot chopping board
IMG_6639.jpeg
IMG_6660.jpeg

I also switched the cushion covers to black ones (previously had grey ones but wasn’t really a matching shade to the rest of the van)
IMG_6659.jpeg

And I’ve carpeted the inside of the cupboard to hopefully reduce noise of any rattles of what’s inside.
IMG_6649.jpeg
I used scraps so it’s not the best carpeting but also it’s not on show

Last edited:
Back