Just another AA Self Build.........

Had 2 successful trips in the van now! Everything working as it should which is a relief when you have done it all yourself.

Tested out the new Kampa Trip Air awning in Wales last week, certainly gives us that much needed additional space and quite simple to set up.

Few pics from Wales last week as Storm Kathleen hit (and ended our trip early due to the high winds)

6c412853-b20b-4637-bd8f-1a3c9c7356bd.jpg 74bc56af-4707-4a23-88f4-d13bb0db77d4.jpg
IMG_8085.JPEGIMG_8089.JPEG

The chore that nobody enjoys..... (the clean up once home)
IMG_8127.JPEG

Wow that’s a lot of mud.
Van + set up looks great though :)
Yeah it was very boggy in places but luckily the farmer had a hard-standing area left so told me just to park on that. If I parked on the grass I never would've got off. I only slightly went onto the grass to turn around when I arrived and had to be towed off as the front just sank ha ha!

Yeah it was very boggy in places but luckily the farmer had a hard-standing area left so told me just to park on that. If I parked on the grass I never would've got off. I only slightly went onto the grass to turn around when I arrived and had to be towed off as the front just sank ha ha!
Oops!

Back